Chris Hughton

Thomson Mouse

He wasn't one of Keegan's appointments - so it seems, yet he's been thrown to the dogs by the people who recruited him.

Heard yesterday that he hasn't heard from a member of the NUFC 'hierarchy' for 14 days. If this is true they've left him in a job that he doesn't seem to want, but is having to do with his hands tied behind his back.

I know he's being paid, but he could quite easily have walked away and left us completely in the shit, fair enough we haven't won any games under him, but the players need someone to look to.

In this mess, he's one of the few people who will come out of it with some sort of credibility.

:thup:

He wasn't one of Keegan's appointments - so it seems, yet he's been thrown to the dogs by the people who recruited him.

Heard yesterday that he hasn't heard from a member of the NUFC 'hierarchy' for 14 days. If this is true they've left him in a job that he doesn't seem to want, but is having to do with his hands tied behind his back.

I know he's being paid, but he could quite easily have walked away and left us completely in the shit, fair enough we haven't won any games under him, but the players need someone to look to.

In this mess, he's one of the few people who will come out of it with some sort of credibility.

:thup:

He's been left in the shit, but I wouldn't imagine the bit in bold is true.

I know he's being paid, but he could quite easily have walked away and left us completely in the s***, fair enough we haven't won any games under him, but the players need someone to look to.

:thup

He's been left in the s***, but I wouldn't imagine the bit in bold is true.

Even if it's not Liam, the players are going to want answers which means a whole boat load of s*** for Hughton, while he's trying to coach/manage/pick the team.

Which ever way you look at it, they've shafted him.

Seems a decent bloke but as a caretaker manager he has been far too cautious, and made some plain daft decisions.

He has, but he probably doesn't want to pick the team anyway.

You have to give him credit for sticking around.

Why would he leave, he's getting paid isn't he?

Dignity, self respect, wants to protect himself from a negative image.

Wsan't he quoted as saying he's enjoying himself just recently?

Must have had a poor life if he's enjoying this.

Maybe he's one of the blokes you read about who pay escots to stamp on their bollocks in stilletoes and that.

What are people basing the claim that he was not Keegan's man on?

The fact that Keegan didn't seem (from his comments) to have much of a say on his appointment.

Oh and he's from Spurs. :shifty:

What comments were they?

Can't remember exactly and haven't got time to look for them, but I seem to remember Keegan not knowing much about Hughton coming in - may be wrong though.