Damien Duff

TêteDeMaure

If i see him, clap his hands above his head, pull some weird facial gesture, completely just fall to the floor in exasperation, stare at the crowd with his hands on his hips, be in a linesmans face, shout something and sweep his hands round like a fucking ballerina, I'm going to explode!!!!!!!!!!  blueupset.gif

A throw in goes against the man, and there is guarenteed to be an oscar winning performance.

Just because the crowd agree with you, doesn't make a bit of difference, yet he seems to park his arse on the floor and take a long look at them.

I'm not just talking about today, but he's been doing it since we bought him. Is it an Irish thing, Carr seems to do exactly the fucking same, he just doesn't seem to care if he gets back in position or not?

Hollywood is <--------------- That way.

I completely agree.

The constant attitude of "kick the ball into the oponent and then wildly appeal for handball/penalty" is very annoying... from players and the whole ground. TOtaly Embarrassing.

No surprise really seeing as we rely 100% on the other team making mistakes to get our goals...

Back to football matters.... He simply doesn't have the power in his legs to get decent shots off from any remotely difficult position either with his right or left foot. That's what is truly frustrating.

I completely agree.

The constant attitude of "kick the ball into the oponent and then wildly appeal for handball/penalty" is very annoying... from players and the whole ground. TOtaly Embarrassing.

No surprise really seeing as we rely 100% on the other team making mistakes to get our goals...

To be fair we do it for them so they should return the favour!

Hollywood would probably opt for Taylor than Duff :thup:

Taylor is not as consistent, he only comes up with the odd blockbuster. Duff produces the goods every single game.

Duff is merely an extra, going through his bog standard repertoire every match. Taylor is a dark brooding genius, a marlon brando, who doesn't do anything for a year then POW! he's been hit!! man down man down!!! an acting tour de force.

Guest Moe-Ali

Well i agree.

But on another topic..( i dont want to start a new thread)

I thought Damien played as well as he could. Its not his fault he is a winger and can not finish.

Its the managers fault for playing Damien there, when that is Luque's Prefered position.

It is just what he did in spain, and what does the chinless fuck do? Plays Damien as a roaming forward..!

Guest Kenton Magpie

The way Duff stood offside for about 10mins after the penalty decision went against him was a joke and a half to say the least!

If i see him, clap his hands above his head, pull some weird facial gesture, completely just fall to the floor in exasperation, stare at the crowd with his hands on his hips, be in a linesmans face, shout something and sweep his hands round like a ****ing ballerina, I'm going to explode!!!!!!!!!!  blueupset.gif

A throw in goes against the man, and there is guarenteed to be an oscar winning performance.

Just because the crowd agree with you, doesn't make a bit of difference, yet he seems to park his arse on the floor and take a long look at them.

I'm not just talking about today, but he's been doing it since we bought him. Is it an Irish thing, Carr seems to do exactly the ****ing same, he just doesn't seem to care if he gets back in position or not?

Robbie Keane does it and Andy Reid used to do it before he got jogged on.  Medical reaction to Potato Famine so I'm led to believe.............. whistling.gif

If i see him, clap his hands above his head, pull some weird facial gesture, completely just fall to the floor in exasperation, stare at the crowd with his hands on his hips, be in a linesmans face, shout something and sweep his hands round like a ****ing ballerina, I'm going to explode!!!!!!!!!!  blueupset.gif

I'm not just talking about today, but he's been doing it since we bought him. Is it an Irish thing, Carr seems to do exactly the ****ing same, he just doesn't seem to care if he gets back in position or not?

Robbie Keane does it and Andy Reid used to do it before he got jogged on. Medical reaction to Potato Famine so I'm led to believe.............. whistling.gif

:lol:

Guest smoggeordie

Robbie Keane does it and Andy Reid used to do it before he got jogged on. Medical reaction to Potato Famine so I'm led to believe.............. whistling.gif

:lol:

snoopy.gif