Lost my rag at work yesterday.......

Northerngimp

and called one of my colleagues a "fucking lazy cunt".

Exchanged a few words and he protsted he wasn't a lazy cunt and that I cant tell him what to do.  I dont want to tell him what to do, I wish i could just leave him to get on with it but he doesn't just sits and messes on the internet all day.

He has been working really hard since, even other people have commented that hes been working hard.

I still feel really bad tho, he was like a little puppy being told off for shitting on the rug.  :blush:

Nah, hes working his socks off now, everyone agreed it needed to be said but I could have worded it better.

No way man, you worded it off to a tee " You f*cking lazy c*nt "  :clap:

Guest lankybellwipe

Nah, hes working his socks off now, everyone agreed it needed to be said but I could have worded it better.

If you aint TL status yet, you may soon be, if he's knuckling down as you say? And not just cowering in the darkness, afraid to move, in case the Gimp takes that pool ball out of his mouth, puts it in his sock, and opens a tin of 'Scum' on the lads' cranium!

and called one of my colleagues a "f***ing lazy c***".

Exchanged a few words and he protsted he wasn't a lazy c*** and that I cant tell him what to do.  I dont want to tell him what to do, I wish i could just leave him to get on with it but he doesn't just sits and messes on the internet all day.

He has been working really hard since, even other people have commented that hes been working hard.

I still feel really bad tho, he was like a little puppy being told off for shitting on the rug.   :blush:

maybe he's just working his knackers off cause he knows that when HR comes to pay a visit they'll see him working hard whilst your sat on your butt browsing these forums  ;D

If you aint TL status yet, you may soon be, if he's knuckling down as you say? And not just cowering in the darkness, afraid to move, in case the Gimp takes that pool ball out of his mouth, puts it in his sock, and opens a tin of 'Scum' on the lads' cranium!

Just sits there sometimes looking totally dense googling dating websites when there is stuff to do.  canny enough lad but just needs to give himself a shake sometimes.

Just sits there sometimes looking totally dense googling dating websites when there is stuff to do.  canny enough lad but just needs to give himself a shake sometimes.

sounds like me at work tbh lol

:tickedoff:    ;D

Guest lankybellwipe

What line of business you in, if you don't mind me arkin?

What line of business you in, if you don't mind me arkin?

I'm a call monkey for a company based in newcastle and i deal with idiots all day

so between calls not much for me to do