Let's at least get behind him (but not in a gay way)

Dave

I'm disgusted with the Kinnear appointment tbh, not the man himself just the fact we've lowered ourselves to this.

But we need points, and that is the only thing that matters right now. Let's not see a repeat of the 'Ashley out' stuff at games, and let's certainly not see any protesting against Kinnear himself. He's got nothing to prove and has come here for a month for no particular reason other than to help out on the pitch (and make some money...).

As everyone knows, I'm not one of those that agree with blaming the fans for this situation, but we can help the team and manager do better. Let's try.

Howay the lads.

Guest elbee909

Totally.  We need points and he strikes me as a decent sort.  Don't think anyone will be singing 'Kinnear is Our King' but I hope he's given a chance, even though I don't agree with the appointment. 

I'm not disgusted with the appointment, just shaking my head and laughing. Unbelievable. I agree with just how low have we sunk, but what were people expecting considering the situation we are in.

Good luck to the bloke. Am 100% behind him, for what good it'll do.

Guest Darth Toon

My main worry previously was the chance that Ashley's "poor little me" statement was a cover and that he either didn't really want to sell or was going to stick to a ridiculous high price and watch us rot.

This appointment seems to have ended that concern, so further vocal protests do seem somewhat futile - still boycott the food/bars etc but the rest looks like it might not be necessary now.

I'm not disgusted in the slightest in this appointment. It's likely to be 6-8 games ffs. I take my hat off to Joe for having the balls and hunger to take this on, and I've always liked him as a person (not in a gay way).

He's got a hard job getting much out of this decimated squad but I think he'll have a good go at it.

Good luck Joe!

Guest cfhpantera27

I'm not disgusted in the slightest in this appointment. It's likely to be 6-8 games ffs. I take my hat off to Joe for having the balls and hunger to take this on, and I've always liked him as a person (not in a gay way).

He's got a hard job getting much out of this decimated squad but I think he'll have a good go at it.

Good luck Joe!

:thup:

My main worry previously was the chance that Ashley's "poor little me" statement was a cover and that he either didn't really want to sell or was going to stick to a ridiculous high price and watch us rot.

This appointment seems to have ended that concern, so further vocal protests do seem somewhat futile - still boycott the food/bars etc but the rest looks like it might not be necessary now.

Aye, the vocal stuff is done and dusted, but there's nothing like starving the club of funds to make them even less attractive to a future manager. Yay!

Good luck Joe!

mackems.gif

You see what you've done Dave?

The guy has basically confirmed that the club is definitely set to be sold early next week and the takeover should go on till around the end of October.

Therefore, the fans have what they want. Joe is basically just stepping in till this whole process is completed, as Houghton is struggling mightily.

I'm not disgusted at all, well I am, but only by Daves coming out party.

Good luck to Joe. He's a good guy, and I admire him a whole lot for doing this.

It would be hilarious if he won all his games and had us playing like Brazil. Wonder whta would happen then ...

Good luck Joe!

:nods:

The guy has basically confirmed that the club is definitely set to be sold early next week and the takeover should go on till around the end of October.

Therefore, the fans have what they want. Joe is basically just stepping in till this whole process is completed, as Houghton is struggling mightily.

I'm not disgusted at all, well I am, but only by Daves coming out party.

Good luck to Joe. He's a good guy, and I admire him a whole lot for doing this.

It would be hilarious if he won all his games and had us playing like Brazil. Wonder whta would happen then ...

He's also communicated  with the fans better than Ashley has during this mess.

Not me like, I'll be booing my fucking lungs out. 

At the tele. 

5000 miles away. 

Those of you who can attend better be in good voice though  :clap2:

Why do I imagine you sitting in a pizza place where the telly has football on, shouting like a mad man while the place is full of people staring at you not even knowing what football is? Could be because I did it myself when I was in LA back in April. :rolleyes:

its only for a month or so, I honestly don't care as long as we get some good results.

he's gone in 1 month, thats it. Then we can get a proper manager in.....some people's reactions are a little daft, I mean I was shocked but in the end we have someone with experience whos helping houghton until we're sold. We have no ambitions this season anymore really imo, as usual its just "we'll be more stable next season....."

Bring on the fucking investors I say and I hope Joe does well in his short stay here, hes got my support :)

Btw I've heard him on both Five Live and Talksport now and I've got to say I really appreciate his honesty. He knows many of us aren't happy at the current situation, knows it's a temporary thing, and knows the injury situation is going to make things very difficult for him. Makes a change for someone to come out and tell it like it is.