Let's at least get behind him (but not in a gay way)

Dave

Btw I've heard him on both Five Live and Talksport now and I've got to say I really appreciate his honesty. He knows many of us aren't happy at the current situation, knows it's a temporary thing, and knows the injury situation is going to make things very difficult for him. Makes a change for someone to come out and tell it like it is.

He's a good bloke, I can see the players really taking to him. In a short term period that's all you can really ask for.

Btw I've heard him on both Five Live and Talksport now and I've got to say I really appreciate his honesty. He knows many of us aren't happy at the current situation, knows it's a temporary thing, and knows the injury situation is going to make things very difficult for him. Makes a change for someone to come out and tell it like it is.

thats what I like about the guy. at least its only a month and not until the end of the season

Are you preparing us Dave?

Not me like, I'll be booing my fucking lungs out. 

At the tele. 

5000 miles away. 

Those of you who can attend better be in good voice though  :clap2:

Why do I imagine you sitting in a pizza place where the telly has football on, shouting like a mad man while the place is full of people staring at you not even knowing what football is? Could be because I did it myself when I was in LA back in April. :rolleyes:

:lol: I'd love to be that guy, but I can't find any toon fans in Atlanta to drink with at a pub at 10 in the morning so I drink alone in front of my big screen TV. 

Yep, I have regrets.

Someone told me the news at work when I was sorting some shit out which meant I couldn't get the details and I was torn between numbness and anger but having got home and seen/heard what the bloke has said I agree with Dave here.

I thought Venables was very honest and Kinnear has continued the trend which is a change from all the bullshit and lies of the last month.

Guest Howaythetoon

I can't see the players responding to him enough to change things dramatically. He's a puppy in the window - to take everyone's minds of things basically while the powers that be broker the sale of the club. This is the last involvement Ashley and Co will have in terms of administrating and running the club. The sale of the club must be close. This is actually the most correct thing they have done since KK walked, even if it isn't the best thing as that would be a long-term manager which fans and players need especially the players. It is a ridiculous situation though, unprecedented in top-flight football surely, especially our own history.

Guest sicko2ndbest

The guys doing us a massive favour. I know he will have his own motives as he wants to get back in the game, but there are far easier ways of doing that than coming to us

Dont cheer him, boo him or simply ignore him. Show him that we are a welcoming bunch and we appreciate what he is doing

Guest Geordiesned

I don't think anyone will be chanting his name but I hope that at the end his 6, 7 or 8 games in charge he'll be given applause by the crowd to show appreciation for stepping into a very difficult situation.