I'm laughing...

Dokko

Guest Gallowgate Mag

at this joke of a club, i wonder what the rest of the football world is doing? who cares? No one above us does.

You really are witnessing the death of the club...enjoy.

Hardly the death of the club. Give it a month till the Nigerians are here, KK back, injuries clearing up and Super Joe having led us to a 5-0 win on wearside.

Take up dominoes or something.

Take up sucking cock....oh wait.

wait for what? You want the cock for yourself? It's all yours...

Best you can do? Keep sucking, the disease will finally produce something coherent.

Best you can do? Keep sucking, the disease will finally produce something coherent.

just fuck off there's a good lad  O0

just fuck off there's a good lad  O0

You just keeping sucking your mothers dick, there's a good bitch.

I just worked out what is going on.

NUFC has already been sold to the Joozians who will shortly appoint a talking Taco who shits ice-cream, named Najix, as the clubs new managing director.  So until we get polaroids of the network chiefs sucking each other off, this reality-show is going to continue until it gets cancelled.

(See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancelled_(South_Park) to work out what the heck I'm talking about)

Yeah mate it's f***ing hilarious.

Quite correct.

Dark times, and rampant stupidity from certain quarters amongst some of our fans.

The Numpty Nigerian Groupie Wannabees being the biggest nuggets

Guest Howaythetoon

Give over man, there is fuck all wrong with the club just the cunts that represent it. We're not a laughing stock either and if there are people pointing and laughing, fuck them, they are irrelevant. I go all over the country and most people I talk to say well done for standing up for ourselves, or huge club, fanatical fans, some right idiots running it though. Real people, not some Chinese Liverpool fans on Rawk or some Irish Mackems on RTG... or some numptie Toon fans on here.

This will all blow over one day and we'll have better days, much better.  :thup: