Joe gets rough with puffs in a huff!

TRon

Just switched on Century Radio and Bob Moncur apparently talked to Joe Kinnear after the game and it seems Joe went into the dressing room at half time and gave the players a right rocket up the arse which certainly seems to have had an effect in the second half. Good to see he didn't wait till Monday to introduce himself to a bunch of self-pitying over-paid wasters.

Good going Big Joe :thup:

Just switched on Century Radio and Bob Moncur apparently talked to Joe Kinnear after the game and it seems Joe went into the dressing room at half time and gave the players a right rocket up the arse which certainly seems to have had an effect in the second half. Good to see he didn't wait till Monday to introduce himself to a bunch of self-pitying over-paid wasters.

We have perhaps a couple of players other clubs would want

Maybe 2 or 3 who would be wanted as squad players elsewhere.

The rest are a result of the last bunch of clueless Shepherd's idea of managers

We are a mess of gutless cajone-less overpaid shitbags.

Kinnear did the right thing, but what kind of power does he wield over the players?

If I was a player, I'd be thinking 'I've got a contract for X years, you're here for a month, so go swivel.'

They've certainly been playing like they've got that attitude since Keegan left, pretty obvious Hughton doesn't hold much sway as a caretaker.

With a few players coming back into frame next few games maybe some of them might even start playing for their places if for no other reason.

Guest neesy111

Kinnear did the right thing, but what kind of power does he wield over the players?

If I was a player, I'd be thinking 'I've got a contract for X years, you're here for a month, so go swivel.'

the only thing is, the players would probably get fined if they did and these player's care more about their pay than their performance's etc

Spot on.  Sick of hearing 'The fans should get behind the players.  They need your support.'

Bollocks!!!

These wankers get paid more than brain surgeons and we're supposed to put an arm around then because they haven't got a proper manager.

I've had 6 managers in the past 5 years where I work and not once did I expect 40,000+ people to give me a nice cuddle and pat on the back to get on with things.  I also know that if I didn't perform during the transition periods I'd be sacked.

GET ON WITH IT YOU BUNCH OF OVERPAID FUCKWITS!!!

Spot on.  Sick of hearing 'The fans should get behind the players.  They need your support.'

Bollocks!!!

These wankers get paid more than brain surgeons and we're supposed to put an arm around then because they haven't got a proper manager.

I've had 6 managers in the past 5 years where I work and not once did I expect 40,000+ people to give me a nice cuddle and pat on the back to get on with things.  I also know that if I didn't perform during the transition periods I'd be sacked.

I agree they need a rocket up their arse and a bit of organisation but i bet its not easy when the club you paying for is falling to bits around and you have NOBS in the crowd booing you.

I understand what you're saying mate but I've had enough of the fuckers tbh.  For the money they're on I'd shovel shit all day with a smile on my face.

Basically they work for a business that is going through a sticky patch and they're not man enough to handle it.  That's their problem.  My dad used to work at Consett steelworks and when that place went tits up it was on a scale that put this trivial football thing into the shadows but people got on with things as best they could.  I bet people at the time wished that booing was the only thing they had to put up with.

Was it Dyer that said to Scott Parker a couple of years back something along the lines of 'Scotty, don't get wound up.  Them fuckers are going home on the metro; you're going home in a Bentley?'-

There the sort of players we need to get rid of.

Hopefully we will get a draw or A WIN next game & the players buy into what Joe is going to do in his short stay.

Guest optimistic nit

any player that thinks like that shouldn't be at the club anyway tbh, as they cleary would care more about their ego than whats best for the club.

Bollocks!!!

I agree they need a rocket up their arse and a bit of organisation but i bet its not easy when the club you paying for is falling to bits around and you have NOBS in the crowd booing you.

I could have agreed with that before today, but the crowd was pretty good today, especially before we went behind. Sometimes you just have to stand up and be counted, and I don't think a lot of these players have been last few games. Kinnear obviously saw something he didn't like if he's gone in and given them a few verbals before he's even had a chance to say hello to most of them.

That's why he has to go in and kick a few arses.  If he plays the nice guy then the players will take the piss and not put in the effort knowing that he'll soon be gone.  However as he's only going to be here a month it actually allows him to go in and upset a few people.  He wont care if the players hate him as long as he gets a performance out of them.  If he had a long term contract I'm not sure he could take that risk.

Guest Bolton Zulu

Hopefully we will get a draw or A WIN next game & the players buy into what Joe is going to do in his short stay.

Er, all of them then?

Er, all of them then?

Do you think all of them are going to tell Joe to "go swivel"

Like most peopleI wish Keegan was still manager, right now I'd rather have Kinnear than Keegan.

That's because Kinnear wants to be here and Keegan doesn't. Joe is speaking to us and Kevin isn't. Thats all.

Exactly. Kinnear wants the job. Keegan only wants it if he can go back to the old days when he can outspend the opposition, which isn't the job in hand.

I would love it, love it, if Kinnear rallies the team round and gets offered a longer contract.

Just been watching Goals on Sunday and Don Hutchison saying he thought this would have been an ideal situation for Shearer to step in and steady the ship. Does anyone think Shearer would have took it, because I don't, despite the fact that HE loves the club, or so we're led to believe.

Kinnear might or might not be a good manager but he's clearly over the moon to have the job even for few games. He deserves some support just for that.