LBW

Tooj

Guest lankybellwipe

I have to say, I found Tooj rather stifling, and terribly annoying!

:lol:

No, we had a good natter, and Wullie provided an appearance later on.  Both made me look forward to boiling all your pisses at the Trout soon!

Cheers Todge and Wull  O0

No, we had a good natter, and Wullie provided an appearance later on.  Both made me look forward to boiling all your pisses at the Trout soon!

No pictures from said night out like ? Or links to video clip sites ?

Guest LucaAltieri

No pictures from said night out like ? Or links to video clip sites ?

Only stuff that would get you banned if posted.

Guest lankybellwipe

It's lucky that Toojbabes opened this thread, cos i was fucked for where to put this -

Larry David, if you're watching, you can have this one!

The demonboy and I went to the cemtery to see mammy today.  We stayed for half hour then began to walk to the bus stop. (10 minute walk)

As I was walking, and babbling to myself, (which is perfectly normal as long as you have a child with you) my bowel movement suddenly became rather erratic!  I thought nothing much of it for the walk, but stood at the bus stop, my feeling was "This baby wants daylight shit hot Stu!"

It was obvious that Mr. Brown was not gonna wait the 30 minutes to get home!

Then I had an idea! My mate Craig (husband of football head smiley typer) lives just down the road.  I could phone him, explain the situation, and would he mind me popping by to pop one off?  I HAD NO CHOICE, OTHER THAN TO SHAT THE SHREDDIES!

He was most happy to entertain me, so off we went. I  left Ben with them, whilst I made for the pot.

After pebble dashing their bowl, I decided it would be only courteous, after flushing,  to clean the water and bowl with the bogbrush.  I picked up said utensil, and inserted it into the void.  Before the thing touched the water, the head fell off, into the water, and as I tried to scoop it out, I pushed it right through the u-bend!

After 15 minutes of trying to grasp the thing with freezing shit encrusted fingers, I decided all was lost!

I went downstairs, having washed my hands, where I was greeted with "Do you normally take that long?"

"No!" I replied, "Here's the thing!"

After I had told them, and enquired as to whether Craig had a pair of mole grips, they seemed rather hasty in giving hellboy a kiss goodbye, and telling me the bus was due!

I have a good Idea what to buy them as an apology token!

:weep:

It's lucky that Toojbabes opened this thread, cos i was fucked for where to put this -

Larry David, if you're watching, you can have this one!

The demonboy and I went to the cemtery to see mammy today.  We stayed for half hour then began to walk to the bus stop. (10 minute walk)

As I was walking, and babbling to myself, (which is perfectly normal as long as you have a child with you) my bowel movement suddenly became rather erratic!  I thought nothing much of it for the walk, but stood at the bus stop, my feeling was "This baby wants daylight shit hot Stu!"

It was obvious that Mr. Brown was not gonna wait the 30 minutes to get home!

Then I had an idea! My mate Craig (husband of football head smiley typer) lives just down the road.  I could phone him, explain the situation, and would he mind me popping by to pop one off?  I HAD NO CHOICE, OTHER THAN TO SHAT THE SHREDDIES!

He was most happy to entertain me, so off we went. I  left Ben with them, whilst I made for the pot.

After pebble dashing their bowl, I decided it would be only courteous, after flushing,  to clean the water and bowl with the bogbrush.  I picked up said utensil, and inserted it into the void.  Before the thing touched the water, the head fell off, into the water, and as I tried to scoop it out, I pushed it right through the u-bend!

After 15 minutes of trying to grasp the thing with freezing shit encrusted fingers, I decided all was lost!

I went downstairs, having washed my hands, where I was greeted with "Do you normally take that long?"

"No!" I replied, "Here's the thing!"

After I had told them, and enquired as to whether Craig had a pair of mole grips, they seemed rather hasty in giving hellboy a kiss goodbye, and telling me the bus was due!

I have a good Idea what to buy them as an apology token!

:weep:

"Don't lend it to stuart, he breaks things"

If only Craig would listen to Shirley.

• 1 year later...

BUMP. Because verily LBW is a proper legend.

I was on his Facebook page the other night and it's just the perfect tonic for anyone needing a bit of a cheer-up.

I don't think you appreciate how naturally funny you are Stu. :pow:

I was on his Facebook page the other night and it's just the perfect tonic for anyone needing a bit of a cheer-up.

He does, like. He keeps hoping ITV are gonna give him his own show.

Guest lankybellwipe

Trying not to break a tear Dave! Very nice of you to say, especially after tonights class!    O0

He does, like. He keeps hoping ITV are gonna give him his own show.

It would be a million times better than Jeremy Kyle :D

cracking lad and i only know him from this place. his "oxygene" was a pivotal moment in this boards history. like so many other pivotal moments it went virtually unnoticed at the time but will come,in time to be regarded as this forums seminal moment.

cracking lad and i only know him from this place. his "oxygene" was a pivotal moment in this boards history. like so many other pivotal moments it went virtually unnoticed at the time but will come,in time to be regarded as this forums seminal moment.

I was on the floor in hysterics.