Not REAL death.....but the EQUIVALENT

Jay Jay Sea

I'm in a situation right now where, without being over-dramtic, I'm expecting an e-mail from the boss.  I've watched her compose this thing for at least 1 hour 30 minutes now (with some minor interruptions).  I've been for a couples of bottles of Brown Ale at dinner time and have returned to an extremely hideous mail that basically attacks me in every way, shape and form.  Questioning my attitude at work and general shitty attitude outside of work.

I've e-emailed her to basically state that these 'allegations' are slanderous and that I will not accept such shit from her and have demanded a 1-2-1 chat so I can at least defend myself.

Now I'm fcking crapping myself.....why would she spend so long writing war and peace? Anyway That is NOT the question though I feel like a DEAD MAN WALKING.

Anybody else ever been in that old DEAD MAN WALKING scenario?  An example being telling your lass you are nipping to the shops for 10 marlboro's and a copy of Razzle but returning 4 days later.  Basically, facing the music but not quite knowing what to expect?  :no:

........and she is still typing away........I've had numerous smokes and my hand are now like blocks of ice.  That basically is enough to tell me that it's time to be worried.  Time to be scared.  And right now, and I don't mind saying so.....I'm real big-time bricking it.  I know my track record is not the greatest but here I am, Senioe Excutive level, bricking it for fear of the content I am about to receive.  Would rather she just told me out and out that I'm cattle trucked as opposed to stringing this out.  Normally I'd fight fire with fire, best for of defense is attack and all that, but right now, my guts are so tight with worry that I have no fight in me.  What the fck is going on?  Desperate to leave for the evening but there is NO WAY will I be able to sleep tonight.  Sh*t.....here it comes.....she's stopped typing....it's arrived....just flashed up in bottom right of PC.  F*cking hell.

Guest lankybellwipe

Is this some elaborate set up for a crappy punchline? ???

JJ doesn't do Punchlines!  Thats Lennies job mate!

Every word of JJ's prose is one huge, and somewhat disturbing punchline! 

Guest thefishman

Dont know him from adam, but i suspect he lives at home,works for dss, probably works as a dj in some shitty little town, doesnt smoke, hasnt got a girlfriend and wanks to the stories he makes up on here, just my take on it :)

Guest lankybellwipe

Dont know him from adam, but i suspect he lives at home,works for dss, probably works as a dj in some shitty little town, doesnt smoke, hasnt got a girlfriend and wanks to the stories he makes up on here, just my take on it :)

Half and half Fishman!

But his posts leave me in stitches!

And thats good enough for reality!