Laser eye surgery

Guest kesse

Hi.

Im going to England on Friday, i am flying to Liverpool to watch the Everton - Newcastle game. And I noticed that laser eye surgery is very cheap in England if you compare it to Norway. Have anyone of you had this kind of surgery? Can anyone recomend a clinic ?

Optimax seems pretty decent, any thoughts? www.optimax.co.uk

I had it 11 years ago - it's life changing and that's not too strong a way of putting it - go for it.

I had it done in a hospital in Washington but I think its actually become a simpler process, more widely available since then.

:lol: seems like a bit of an impulse buy on your part mate

Nah, not really. I have been thinking about it for a long time, but in Norway it costs somewhere around 4000 pounds, in England near 1000. Ok, its 70% impulse and 30% rational decision

Guest lankybellwipe

Nah, not really. I have been thinking about it for a long time, but in Norway it costs somewhere around 4000 pounds, in England near 1000. Ok, its 70% impulse and 30% rational decision

Would I get laser eye surgery?

Nor-way!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hi.

Im going to England on Friday, i am flying to Liverpool to watch the Everton - Newcastle game. And I noticed that laser eye surgery is very cheap in England if you compare it to Norway. Have anyone of you had this kind of surgery? Can anyone recomend a clinic ?

Optimax seems pretty decent, any thoughts? www.optimax.co.uk

Have you checked whether it would definitely work for you mate?  I enquired about getting it done (with Optimax as well) but after they checked my eyes they told me it wouldn't make any improvement for my condition.

Fair enough the consultation was free but I wouldn't like you to get your hopes built up like I did.  A few people I know who have had it done say it's well worth it though.

I have checked it in Norway a year ago, they felt I should wait a year so my sight would be more stabile or something. Did the people you know do it at optimax?? Does Optimax seem profesional?

I have checked it in Norway a year ago, they felt I should wait a year so my sight would be more stabile or something. Did the people you know do it at optimax?? Does Optimax seem profesional?

Yeh they went to Optimax but I didn't ask too much about what went on - more about how good the results were (which they all agreed they were).

It was about 5yrs ago when I went for the consultation.  It seemed a really professional outfit.  Obviously I can't comment on the 'procedure' itself as I didn't get that far, but the consultant was spot on and very honest with me which I appreciated.  They didn't want to take my money just for the hell of it.

'I went to England and all I came back with were two brand new eyes!!!!' HAHA

Mate's had it done and he said it was the best decision he's ever made, has no problem spotting or reading anything at all now.

Would I get laser eye surgery?

Nor-way!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So bad it's funny :lol: