Pure

Syrette

Guest Heneage

Brothers hinting hes getting it for my Birthday even though I said I dont want it and would prefer Ipod speakers. Ill let you know if its any good. :lol:

Have you played the demo?

That was fun enough and apparently the full game is actually quite deep.

I'm not sure deep is quite the right word as it's just about the shallowest game imaginable, but there is plenty to keep you occupied, a surprisingly good selection of tracks and an insane number of vehicle mods (although most don't seem to do much).  I have to say graphically it's great too with some amazing views from the bigger jumps. 

If you like SSX or Excitetruck this is the game for you.  Brainless and shallow, with mentally fast racing where you're always on the edge and so far nothing less than great fun.  I doubt I'll still be coming back to it in 6 months time, but I don't care.

If you want a serious racer look elsewhere, but if you enjoyed the demo you'll love the full game.

It's good. Blatant MotorStorm rip-off gameplay-wise though.

It's nothing like Motorstorm other than the muddy environments TBH.  This is an out and out arcade speedfest whereas Motorstorm was a slow simulation by comparison.

I liked Motorstorm BTW, I just don't see the comparison gameplay wise.  Pure is more like Excitetruck if anything and I would never compare that with Motorstorm either.

Tis all opinions though ;)

I played the demo. 

Well if you played that and Motorstorm then you'll know that comparing the two just because they both feature vehicles and mud, is as accurate as saying FIFA 09 is just the same as Sensible Soccer.

Just gave the demo a try today, the graphics are fantastic, some of the best i've seen so far imo... Gameplay is great aswell, i thought the tricks were very limited but it promises to have around 70 in the full game. Will be picking this up for sure when it drops down a bit in price.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...