F*cking your LIFE up.

Jay Jay Sea

Do you think you are / have / on the way too / far from, f*cking your LIFE up?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think you are / have / on the way too / far from, f*cking your LIFE up?

• Yes, I've feel like I'm f*cked
    • Not quite, I am on the way, no way back
    • I'm borderline, need to address some issues and maybe I can save myself
    • I do things that can f*ck my life up but right now, I'm great
    • No way. life is great. I'm happy

Serious question here folks.  Might now appear serious given that I am starting this poll but let's put that to one side if you will.

Some of us might be in the middle of a whirlwind and can see no way out....and I'm talking about things YOU have done and that you are RESPONSIBLE for......let's say drugs, money (debt) issues, drinking, work problems, violence, infidelity (cheating), crime, etc are the causes.

I'm not asking you to name what your issues are but i'm interested to see who feels one of the options supplied above best fits their current state of mind.

I was great but took a new job that turned out to be utter shit. Essentially have wasted the year I've been working here, but it has forced me to think about what I really want to do in life.

Now I'm thinking about going back to university to try to become a barrister... never really worked that hard at anything before so need a big challenge. School was a big of a cruise through, and uni as well the first time around.

Bit worried about wtf is happening with money, but I'm better off now than I've ever been, so not sure what I'm worried about :D Other than that, life is awesome. And I always have the option of fing off to our house in Greece if it all goes belly up here.

Guest Nufc4Life

Pretty good. Getting rid of some of my deadwood friends that turned when i needed them most, and now seem to think they'll just talk to me normally now and think im so weak as to just love them. Pathetic. Have got a good core of proper mates tho, so stuck with us through it all, so its all good.

Pretty happy atm, am starting to prefer my own company a bit more now like, dunno why.

After nearly 3 miserable years of unhappiness and mental torture, things are finally picking up. Inside i'm the happiest i've been since a teenager, i feel like a different person in the last 9 weeks. Loving life a little here, and 1st time in a long time i feel i have a future, i'm looking forward to it, and cannot wait to see what happens.

Could do with getting fitter, but that in itself is in my control, and i'm quite happy i've got control over myself and my life ATM, the fitness thing will follow.

Got a job yesterday, start in it on Wedensday. But it involves moving to a town seven hours from where I live now where I only know two people. So it could go either way at the mo, either I've fucked up by moving or I'll have hit the big-time by moving. Or a third option could mean it just being mediocre, nothing bad or nothing special.

I'm excited for it though.

Steadily managing to lose any friends I have, for reasons that are beyond me. Still salvageable though.

I don't really see how that generally happens other than if you shag their bird, or something serious of that ilk tbh.

The only way I've really lost mates is through drifting apart, as in going to different schools etc... But I don't think I've ever like sort of just stopped being mates with someone over a short period of time, if thats what your getting at?

Steadily managing to lose any friends I have, for reasons that are beyond me. Still salvageable though.

I don't really see how that generally happens other than if you shag their bird, or something serious of that ilk tbh.

The only way I've really lost mates is through drifting apart, as in going to different schools etc... But I don't think I've ever like sort of just stopped being mates with someone over a short period of time, if thats what your getting at?

Varying reasons, mostly drifting apart I think, as it started to happen once college started.

Guest Stephen927

Lifes good at the moment. I know what I want and I've got the right people around me to get me there.

Times are good, I've lost almost 3 stone in weight (used to be 18 stone, I'm 6 foot summit), and I've got a lush set of weights for my birthday on Sunday  :aww:

Don't want to tempt fate but everything is going well at the minute. :)

Got a little one on the way, work is looking much better, family and friends are fit and healthy. Just a very happy bunny and I hope it's going to get even better soon. The only slight cloud on the horizon is the economy and house prices falling but there's not too much I can do about that so I won't be worrying about it.

I'm a very lucky bloke all things considered.

Guest lankybellwipe

Been slightly worried lately.  Ben has been going to nursery for a month, and loves it, but since being made redundant, money can only be spent on the essentials, as money is now dwindling until my jobseekers allowance gets sorted .(which still would not cover the £234 an month for nursery)

Since I no longer qualify for working tax credit, they will not offer any supplement for private child care in a nursery (would have been 80%), so was looking to getting a part-time job shittus hottus!

Then today, after 15 month of waiting for Kats' Pension to be awarded to Ben, I get a letter to say he will be getting 4 grand a year til he's 18 AS OF NOW!

OH THE JOY!

I know nursery isn't normally considered til they're 2, but I really want him to interact with other kids, and start the learning process. If I couldn't afford it, I would withdraw him reluctantly, but no need to worry now!

Not to say I won't still be looking for work, but I can at least take my foot off the throttle  :lol:

Guest lankybellwipe

Dont you dare take your foot off the throttle, you owe it to Ben. How else will be be the next Ringo Starr?

If he's gonna be Ringo Starr, I'd rather he jacked in! I will NOT have a club nosed scouser Thomas Tanker as a son!

Dont you dare take your foot off the throttle, you owe it to Ben. How else will be be the next Ringo Starr?

If he's gonna be Ringo Starr, I'd rather he jacked in! I will NOT have a club nosed scouser Thomas Tanker as a son!

You can't fight fate.

Guest toonlass

My life is kinda grand at the moment. Littlest one has started nursery school in the afternoons (miss her sometimes like), kids are settled at their school, have moved house in July so my dreaded ex has no clue where I am, and that makes me feel coolio, and my uni work has started again which I am enjoying. Despite being diagnosed diabetic a couple of weeks ago, and the football being dire, I feel surprisingly content with life.  :celb:

Guest lankybellwipe

You can't fight fate.

Then I shall have no option, but to disown the little sod!

"Roll up, roll up, come and get ya free Ringo babies! Last one!"