Reshuffle: Return of the Mandelson

GM

Guest lankybellwipe

We should all now worry!

Our present government is leading us down the pan, as much as the US, and when Campbell steps in, as he will surely, we will see the biggest march on parliment since the twenties!

We can only vote for who we think can offer a family stability, but with the world turning to shit............

:weep:

The surest sign that this is now a lame duck government stumbling towards its long, lingering death.

Brown: pack up, call an election and fuck off!

:dave:

Yeah, brilliant, let's get that cunt Cameron in!

The surest sign that this is now a lame duck government stumbling towards its long, lingering death.

Brown: pack up, call an election and fuck off!

:dave:

Yeah, brilliant, let's get that cunt Cameron in!

That's it like.  Too many people forget about what the alternative is.

Seems to me what this country needs is a dose of Cameron in office to appreciate what tough times and shit government are really about! I'd like a LibDem govt actually but that's about as likely as Sunderland winning the Prem.

I'd like a Green Party government, but that's about as likely as Stevie becoming a sunderland fan. The problem is, as much as I think Labour have been shit recently, I can't imagine that smarmy tosser being better in any way. It's a real shame.

Guest lankybellwipe

Tell you what!

Let LBW run the country!

I will bring prosperity, wealth, housing affordablity, and the knowledge that you may lie in bed at night, safeguarded by complete BOLLOCKS

:clap:

Or better still, have it the other way around with baby Ben as PM, someone with immense intellectual prowess  who is unafraid of the certain public ridicule arising from his father's mad antics!! :cheesy:

Guest lankybellwipe

At last, a politician not afraid to parade his kid in front of the cameras!

And I speak the TRUTH, like the rest of em!

Please vote for policies you believe do justice to your beliefs,  otherwise........ leave it be!

Joe Kinnear for PM.

Can imagine it at PMQs.

Cameron: And I put it to you Mr Kinnear that your poor management and increased bureaucracy is ruining this country, filling it with red tape.

Kinnear: Yeah but you're a c***.