Spurs - £500 Mill

Skirge

The Asian businessman trying to buy Tottenham has been told he will have to find £500m to take over the club. (The Sun)

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

That's the price of a top 4 club these days

I think Liverpool went for less last year.

Similar clubs. Apart from the players, staff, history, revenue, status,.....

To be fair, the price of land in London is going to make big difference compared to Liverpool and Newcastle.

I doubt the land that Spurs sit on would command the highest prices in London. Considering the area is a racial mess and a totall shithole to boot.

To be fair, the price of land in London is going to make big difference compared to Liverpool and Newcastle.

I doubt the land that Spurs sit on would command the highest prices in London. Considering the area is a racial mess and a totall shithole to boot.

What's a "racial mess"?

Anyway, it's not just land prices that would bump up the value of a London club. More money about generally means higher ticket prices etc means potentially greater income stream, plus London is the preferred destination of rich young footballers with too much cash to spend.

Anyway, it's not just land prices that would bump up the value of a London club. More money about generally means higher ticket prices etc means potentially greater income stream, plus London is the preferred destination of rich young footballers with too much cash to spend.

The likes of the Spuds already flees there fans with crazy ticket prices (that's how they manage similar revenues to us despite less fans), so there's no real potential there.

Guest kingdawson

In fairness, it'll be more nearer £300m, and a further £200m needed to buy their annual quota of unnecessary lightweight midfielders who won't settle into the team.

Who do you think you're drawing in the uefa cup?

Guest kingdawson

What's a "racial mess"?

I have no clue what he's on about tbh.

In fairness, it'll be more nearer £300m, and a further £200m needed to buy their annual quota of unnecessary lightweight midfielders who won't settle into the team.

How many league points you got? What position are you? How much you spent this summer?

Guest kingdawson

How many league points you got? What position are you? How much you spent this summer?

2, 20th, We've spent £5 mill net.

Dont really think you're in a position to say much tbh.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Actually we are. We're 19th.

Guest Chubby Jason

Why do you post on here?

Why do you post on here?

Why don't you ask all the other non-NUFC fans that as well?

Guest Heneage

http://handbags.lovetoknow.com/images/Handbags/4/40/Chloe_paddington.jpg OR http://www.missdejoir.co.uk/images/blk%20croc%20stud.JPG

Take your pick ladies.

Guest Chubby Jason

Why do you post on here?

Why don't you ask all the other non-NUFC fans that as well?

Because I have more pressing issues at the moment.

I can't see the point in posting on another teams forum, seems like a total waste of time to me. And with a name like "KingDawson" how can I take him seriously?