Given

Guest Kenton Magpie

Who gives a flying F**K...Not like we are being raped by our goalie...It's our fu**ing defense and forwards (or 1 forward I should say) that we are having problems with...

Glad to see him back and pleased his okay.

However, it will make not one jot of difference as our problems are all about not having anyone available who can score goals. Conceding goals isn't really a problem for us as, as although we haven't won many games, the games we have lost have been by the odd goal, we haven't been hammered.

Guest nufcandy

Glad to see him back and pleased his okay.

However, it will make not one jot of difference as our problems are all about not having anyone available who can score goals. Conceding goals isn't really a problem for us as, as although we haven't won many games, the games we have lost have been by the odd goal, we haven't been hammered.

yip, when are any of the 3 stooges (shola, oba and sib) due back?

and if glen wont use luque why not get a young lad in from the reserves!?

yip, when are any of the 3 stooges (shola, oba and sib) due back?

and if glen wont use luque why not get a young lad in from the reserves!?

From the Chronicle, Monday:

"It's a fair bet that Michael Owen will not play again this season and neither will Shola Ameobi once he has an operation on his hip in the next couple of weeks."

Quotes from Roeder made last week regarding the number 23:

Shola's carrying this hip injury and it's a condition which isn't going to go away,. He's waiting for surgery and whether we can get him through to January is debatable.

"Hindsight's a beautiful thing and we went into the season probably not realising how much it had deteriorated. At the moment, he's not asking for the operation but the hip's becoming very stiff and achy and, to be honest, in the last few days, it's started to show."

AND

Speaking to the official club site, Glenn Roeder has confirmed the absence of striker Obafemi Martins from action for the next few weeks:

"Oba has a tight hamstring. If he continued to play for the next two weeks it would have the potential to turn into a hamstring tear.

"Players with the speed he has often pick up hamstring strains. We need to protect him for the next couple of weeks.

"We don't think he will be out any longer than two weeks but unfortunately two weeks with our fixture list now means four games. We are playing every three or four days from now to January.

The squad is certainly being tested to its limits. I don't like the description 'bare bones', but we are short of numbers.

"But there will be no moaning from me. I will just say what I always say - that it's an opportunity for others to stake a claim for a place in the team."

Not sure about Le Sib.

Guest ToonFanNorway

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/72336186.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6239E781152F3F64A4EF3EA9A178B7582

Good to see