TGIF

Howaythelads

Was in one the other day in the US. Everyone has to show ID to get alcohol, even if you look as auld as I do. ;)  They don't like it, but put up with it.

Good job I had my drivers licence on me, or I would have had to have a soft drink, whatever that is.

Was in one the other day in the US. Everyone has to show ID to get alcohol, even if you look as auld as I do. ;)  They don't like it, but put up with it.

Good job I had my drivers licence on me, or I would have had to have a soft drink, whatever that is.

They do/did something similar in Brighton, they check your idea to know where you are from apparently so if there is any trouble they can pass on the information to the police. As if they are going to remember!

They do/did something similar in Brighton, they check your idea to know where you are from apparently so if there is any trouble they can pass on the information to the police. As if they are going to remember!

It's a nonsense in the TGIF, it's just to see if you're over 21. Now if I was still 30 and as young looking as I was then....but unfortunately even at 48 I can only claim to look around 35.

It's a nonsense in the TGIF, it's just to see if you're over 21. Now if I was still 30 and as young looking as I was then....but unfortunately even at 48 I can only claim to look around 35.

I bet the person asking was probably have your age aswell! Stupid!

I bet the person asking was probably have your age aswell! Stupid!

Even younger in Hooters.....

"check your idea" ... "was probably have your age" :lol: are you alright Jon?

No, no im not  :lol:

I have noticed over the last few months my brain is slowly but surely rotting away  bluesigh.gif

CJD.  blueyes.gif

From eating too many mad cows. ;) ;)

Slightly off topic but it has to be one of the worst places to go for something to eat. I paid £8.45 for a cheeseburger and chips. The chips were thin and I hardly got any (Bit like a small fries from McDonalds) The burger was ok but the whole lot should have been £3 tops....Also had to wait 1 hour and 40 minutes for it as it was packed. NEVER going there again!

Agreed, i've never heard of anyone who has had a good meal at the one in The Gate. Its a fortune too.

Asking for trouble by going for a meal at The Gate tbh.