Moto GP

Guest Geordiesned

Guest Geordiesned

I'm not a huge fan of any sort of motorcycle racing but the race that's on at the moment (the final Moto GP Grand Prix of the season) is shaping up to be a cracker. Valentino Rossi leads Nicky Hayden by 8 points and with 25 points for a win it could go either way.

Aye, but Rossi has a good attitude, and supreme talent, Shcumacher just had talent.  Although, I did love his arrogance.

Very true.  I did think you were just referring to talent, but you're spot on.

He is though going to take part in the Rally of New Zealand, which I believe is next month.

Sadly just as rallying was getting good the FIA fucked it up and now I don't bother to watch anymore.

• 7 months later...

That was absolute class, best race I've seen for ages, the last few laps were excellent.

Got to agree. 3 riders riding on the absloute limit with passes being made every couple of corners. Not like F1 where the race is won in the pits.

That was absolute class, best race I've seen for ages, the last few laps were excellent.

Got to agree. 3 riders riding on the absloute limit with passes being made every couple of corners. Not like F1 where the race is won in the pits.

Although todays F1 race werent half bad for drama!