Petrol help!

Cheshire Mag

Work out how many mpg your car tend to does. Use google maps to figure out the distance. From that work out how many gallons you'll use.

Find the cost of fuel per litre and convert it into gallons (it's about 4.54 litres to the gallon, so if you're paying 106p/litre, that's £4.81 a gallon). Multiply that cost by how many gallons you expect to use on the journey. That's your cost.

I'm not sure £40 would do it. I used to do Crewe - Newcastle and back fairly regular a couple of year ago in a Micra 1.3l and it was probably about that then, maybe a bit more, petrol was a good 15p cheaper then too. Mind, I did usually do it canny fast.

I'm not sure £40 would do it. I used to do Crewe - Newcastle and back fairly regular a couple of year ago in a Micra 1.3l and it was probably about that then, maybe a bit more, petrol was a good 15p cheaper then too. Mind, I did usually do it canny fast.

Well no more than £50 then.

If you drive it sensibly ie doing 60-65 most of the way I reckon its possible.

Fill your tank, drive up and f***ing put more petrol in if its starting to run out?  :lol: simple tbh!

Take it your still living at home with mommy and daddy paying for everything, ay?

Living with mam - correct

Dad - no

They pay for everything? - no

so im sorry, your wrong buddy :pow:

Fill your tank, drive up and f***ing put more petrol in drive faster if its starting to run out?  :lol: simple tbh!

O0

:laugh:

im literally sitting here laughing at that, was it even that funny?  :lol:

:lol:  Never seen or heard Micra and Fast in the same paragraph before.

Fill your tank, drive up and f***ing put more petrol in if its starting to run out?  :lol: simple tbh!

Take it your still living at home with mommy and daddy paying for everything, ay?

Dad - no

Arnt you like 15? What could you possibly be paying for? Haribo?

Dad - no

Arnt you like 15? What could you possibly be paying for? Haribo?

Don't diss the Haribo.

A packet of Super Kiddies Mix is essential for the journey