Super duper difficult trivia quiz.

James

Right, I've compiled ten questions that should be fairly difficult, even if you try googling most. I'll make a little contest out of it: You get one point for every correct answer, and a bonus point if you were the first to get the answer to one of the questions. You only get three attempts. Contest ends with the first to get all answers (assuming someone manages it).

1. What was Ken Monkou's final club?

2. Michael Jackson, Elton John, Diana Ross and Freddy Shepherd.  Who is the odd one out and why?

3. Which footballer received an acknowledgement in a 2005 Mercury Prize nominated album?

4. Ben Tozer went to the same school as which former England international?

5. Gerry Francis signed from obscurity which former England international under the recommendation of the club's tea lady?

6. Who blew the whistle on Bruce Grobbelaar over alleged match-fixing?

7. Which footballer holds the record as the youngest cricketer to hit a century for a county second XI?

8. Which former non-footballing world champion is on the books of a football club in the top four tiers of their national league?

9. Marilyn Monroe, Laurel and Hardy, and Bob Dylan all share something in common with a former Newcastle player. What is it, and who is the player?

10. What is Emile Heskey's middle name?

I'm guess the Mercury one is either Lucas Radabe or Robin Friday for either Kasier Chiefs or SFA, the Heskey one is Ivanhoe - did them two without the power of Google.  :pow:

Is the Cricket one Phil Neville?

Three correct answers plus three correct unique answers equals Six points

Grobbelar was exposed by the Sun, was he not?

Memory fails me, it was a long time ago.

I want the name of the individual, not the publication it featured in (it was the Sun)

Hans Segars.

Nope.

I want the name of the individual, not the publication it featured in (it was the Sun)

Hans Segars.

Nope.

Chris Vincent.

Hans Segars.

Nope.

Chris Vincent.

I must admit I thought it might have been Hans Segers... I can almost picture him in those grainy photographs  :undecided:

Jackson (Exeter), Elton (Watford) and Shepherd (name escapes me) have all been directors of football clubs. I don't believe Diana Ross has, she takes a better penalty than any of the others though.

Correct. Two points. :thup:

Hans Segars.

Nope.

Chris Vincent.

Correct. Two points :thup:

Guest LucaAltieri

2. Michael Jackson, Elton John, Diana Ross and Freddy Shepherd.  Who is the odd one out and why?

They all have sex with men, apart from Freddy Shepherd who just regularly screwed 50,000 geordies.

Yes, but was he better than Ashley? That's what I want to hear people's opinion on.