Lee Evans

Guest hindu times

I can understand how people can't realte to his humour tbh; the daft faces/daft voices, etc.

I find him funny as fuck tbh - i always watch his stand-up repeats on that Paramount channel; quite jealous of you!

Guest lankybellwipe

I can understand how people can't realte to his humour tbh; the daft faces/daft voices, etc.

I find him funny as fuck tbh - i always watch his stand-up repeats on that Paramount channel; quite jealous of you!

His early stuff was diamond, proper neurotic panic station, but now he seems too full of attitude, and not a patch on the early days, sadly

Guest lankybellwipe

Great one handed catch for a touchdown today, did brilliantly to get the feet down in the endzone as well.

how did he get across the lake so quick?

Thats a whoops situation right there!

His style is very similar to Frank Spencer imo.

Frank Spencer>Lee Evans easily!

Of course, but you can tell where he gets inspiration from. Almost as blatant as little britain ripping off the league of gentlemen.

In mannerisms yes, but not in material.

Mannerisms are what makes lee funny IMO.

I went to see him a couple of weeks ago-i left with my body aching with laughter.He did have some flat parts but that tbh was a godsend,i reckon i'd have keeled over if it had all been high points.Didnt like his pretentious piano,McCartney style song at the end though.

does he have any breaks during the show? Might fancy a few drinks, but were right at the front so dont want to get up in the midle of it

Aye. Break in the middle.

I went to see him a couple of weeks ago-i left with my body aching with laughter.He did have some flat parts but that tbh was a godsend,i reckon i'd have keeled over if it had all been high points.Didnt like his pretentious piano,McCartney style song at the end though.

I agree about the song, but it's a small small downside on what was otherwise a superb couple of hours.

I totally agree.Did he talk abourt his daughter's first boyfriend??Very very funny!!