pos  Team        P  W  D  L  F  A  GD Pts

16  Newcastle    10  2  2  6  7  13  -6  8

17  Watford      10  0  6  4  7  13  -6  6

18  Sheffield    10  1  3  6  4  14  -10  6

19  West Ham    9  1  2  6  6  13  -7  5

20  Charlton      10  1  2  7  6  15  -9  5

Guest NUFC-Babe

Stop panicing people, we'll be fine.

With teams like Charlton, Boro, West Ham, Reading, Watford and Shef U there is no way we will be in a relegation battle let alone get relegated

Stop panicing people, we'll be fine.

With teams like Charlton, Boro, West Ham, Reading, Watford and Shef U there is no way we will be in a relegation battle let alone get relegated

Panicking makes for better banter on here, that's what they do.  Make a huge situation out of nothing to generate debate.

In the pub you wouldn't get an iota of the overreaction you do on here.

Guest Action Verb

Bollocks. My mate has been going on about relegation since the second week of the season.

There's no goals in this team, and that's the biggest worry.

Aye thats a load of shit HF. 'Too big to go down' is said too often, and it always bites them back.

We probably won't go down, but if we continue at our current rate, which shows no signs of improving, then we're gonna be there or there abouts.

Aye thats a load of shit HF. 'Too big to go down' is said too often, and it always bites them back.

We probably won't go down, but if we continue at our current rate, which shows no signs of improving, then we're gonna be there or there abouts.

I'm not saying we're too good to go down.  Just that we're only a quarter of the way into the season.  We played well on Saturday and deserved to win.  I'll worry if we're in this position after 30 games and playing as shit as we were under Souness.

Guest Action Verb

I'm not saying we're too good to go down.  Just that we're only a quarter of the way into the season.  We played well on Saturday and deserved to win.  I'll worry if we're in this position after 30 games and playing as shit as we were under Souness.

On the rare occasion that we played well (for 45minutes) and we still couldn't score. What happens when we play badly (that's a rhetorical question - we lose). Where do you see the goals coming from? Because with Martins not being very good and injured, Ameobi knackered, Rossi only here till January until we're told otherwise and is still an unproven quality and with Sibierski out as well, where are the goals going to come from?