Has anyone ever knacked their coccyx?

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Its pronounced "cock-sik", its your tailbone.

Basically the immaturity hit the roof in our house last night, when my housemates and I put a spare cutting of kitchen workbench on the stairs with the intention to slide down.  Divvy here went first, without a cushion or anything to stop him at the bottom and flew through the air.

I've now knacked my coccyx and am in absolute fucking agony.  All because my eagerness and immaturity led me astray.  I'm only asking one question - has anyone ever hurt their coccyx before?  And how long did it take to get better?  One of my housemates said some lass at school did when a lad pulled a chair away as she went to sit down, and it took 2-3 weeks.  I can't be waiting that long!

I personally have never hurt it but my mate at uni pulled some girl and without getting into the finer details he managed to break her coccyx, she ended up having 2 opperations and having to drop out of uni because of the incident - not sure if it was through the embarrassment or the injury mind.

I personally have never hurt it but my mate at uni pulled some girl and without getting into the finer details he managed to break her coccyx, she ended up having 2 opperations and having to drop out of uni because of the incident - not sure if it was through the embarrassment or the injury mind.

Depends, i hurt mine once jumping off a Sewer pipe and it took a couple of months before i stopped being in agony while i sat down.

ahhh fuck.

Please go into the finer details

Must have give her some pounding

Must have give her some pounding

Wel i think it kind of speaks for itself, she was taking it from behind then she dropped to the floor. He thought she was down in pleasure for a split second until he realised she was in agony crying so he swiftly ran off only to bump into her mate a few weeks later.