Weapons of mass destruction

Jay Jay Sea

How big would you say your cock is when it's fully rock solid?  I believe the average chopper is said to be some 10 inches when it's erect.  I don't mind saying but I fall below the average.  I'm stuck on 4 1/2 inches and maybe 1" soft. Is this normal?  And no, it's not the knob on my forehead. What's the average size on this forum?  I thought it was about 6 but have been informed that it's well higher. 

Naturally I know where the vast majority of us insert our cocks when we wanna get a bit frisky.  Would some of the chaps on here mind posting pictures of what they stick their willies in i.e. their lass or pet or mam or sister/brother or whatever?  Mods, be nice for a change, allow unlimited and uncensored posting for lets say 2 weeks?  It would be good to see what a chap sticks his weapon into now and again.  I don't want to see pics of cocks, I want to see where they go.  Cum shots would be appreciated.  Maybe even shots of you and a pal and his missus?  Mouths and facials maybe?  Yeah, gob pics would be good.

Cheers

JJC

I'm one of the lucky ones

I measure in at 12.5 inches.

wide  :razz:

Studies on cock length are mostly unreliable due to the participants volunteering. (Therefore likely to be an unrepresentative sample).

Anything to make yourself feel better about your length (or lack of it) eh?

I got a short dick, I dont actually care, that was for those who let it be an issue ;)

Studies on cock length are mostly unreliable due to the participants volunteering. (Therefore likely to be an unrepresentative sample).

I got a short dick, I dont actually care, that was for those who let it be an issue ;)

You know I never realised that that smilie actually winked!

Yeah, its called a winky, coincidentally the same name SpinS uses for his todger.

Yeah, its called a winky, coincidentally the same name SpinS uses for his todger.

Its actually called chode.

Guest lankybellwipe

You're a weird one Jay Jay Sea, I'll give you that much.

HE IS THAT!  :lol:  Thought I was a bit wierd!

I heard the average length of a stem-on, or stalk-on, or chuff-on, was 6".  A size I fit in comfortably with.