Kerry Katona

Thespence

She's an absolute mess

a few months back she was decleared bank rupt and now she's just spend £15k on surgery to get her bady back into shape after spitting out a bunch of sprogs and basically being a fat ugly scouse munter.

She's an absolute mess

a few months back she was decleared bank rupt and now she's just spend £15k on surgery to get her bady back into shape after spitting out a bunch of sprogs and basically being a fat ugly scouse munter.

Now I love to bash Scousers as much as anyone, but she aint a Scouser being from Warrington.

Funnily despite being marketed as a 'Scouse' band, only one of the 4 memebers of Atomic Kitten actually came from Liverpool (/Fact Fans) - that of course being Natasha Hamilton - who now owns a very nice cafe in Liverpool

Guest lankybellwipe

I saw that!

Schofield did not seem impressed, and had to walk her through to the other side.

Dunno who I felt sorry for most

She was confused to eff!

Never heard of her before but f**k me she's a right mess. She just famous for her chebs? Sorry, former chebs?

She is like the UK's answer to Britney Spears. Music, drugs, kids, husbands, TV shows on MTV etc.

Her current partner is like K-Fed in the making.