Beye Coloccini Taylor Enrique

Jonas Barton Guthrie N'Zogbia

Martins Xisco

JFK will probably play:

Given

Beye Coloccini Taylor Bassong

Jonas Butt Barton Duff

Martins Ameobi

Seriously, how can you drop Shola? I think hes played well the past 2 games, scored 2 goals and will be high on confidence. Martins has been terrible, im not saying drop him, but leave those 2 upfront. Its the defence and midfield thats the problem.

Seriously, how can you drop Shola? I think hes played well the past 2 games, scored 2 goals and will be high on confidence. Martins has been terrible, im not saying drop him, but leave those 2 upfront. Its the defence and midfield thats the problem.

because Shola is shite, a horrible excuse for a player. As for confidence, he's always been high on it

because Shola is s****, a horrible excuse for a player. As for confidence, he's always been high on it

Last 2 games: Scored 2, played well. Now leave the fucking lad alone, you cant drop someone who has actually been one of your best players.

because Shola is s****, a horrible excuse for a player. As for confidence, he's always been high on it

You wanna drop him because he was poor last season, or what?

Last 2 games: Scored 2, played well. Now leave the f***ing lad alone, you cant drop someone who has actually been one of your best players.

best players my left nut

give it 2 weeks and you'll be on here saying he's shite and we shouldn't be playing him. He was average yesterday and average against Man city, which for him is phenomenal granted.

he's been shit since you were shiting your pants and playing him when we have a perfectly capable striker on the bench is a fucking disgrace

Given

Beye Coloccini Bassong Enrique

Jonas Guthrie Barton N'Zogbia

Martins Xisco

for me.

Huge game for us i would drop Bassong completely he is disgraceful, i would be tempted to play Cacapa alongside colo and shola for Xisco, Apart from that looks alreet to me. This really is a massive next couple of weeks for us if we lose these 2 we are really are in the sh*t

Given

Martins Xisco

for me.

Huge game for us i would drop Bassong completely he is disgraceful, i would be tempted to play Cacapa alongside colo and shola for Xisco, Apart from that looks alreet to me. This really is a massive next couple of weeks for us if we lose these 2 we are really are in the sh*t

Hahahahah.

Bassong disgraceful? WUM surely?

Anyway, I'm going to be just as nervous watching this one as I was watching yesterday against the Mackems. It might not be a derby, but it's an extremely important game for us, and should we fail to win, we'd be in some trouble.

Given

Martins Xisco

for me.

I like that formation.

If those players were playing to the best of their ability's, you've got a top six side there. (and they would be great to watch).

Last 2 games: Scored 2, played well. Now leave the f***ing lad alone, you cant drop someone who has actually been one of your best players.

best players my left nut

give it 2 weeks and you'll be on here saying he's shite and we shouldn't be playing him. He was average yesterday and average against Man city, which for him is phenomenal granted.

he's been shit since you were shiting your pants and playing him when we have a perfectly capable striker on the bench is a fucking disgrace

What have you seen from Xisco to suggest he is any better than Shola?

Sholas has played more years for us than Xisco has played hours.

And?

Given

Martins Xisco

for me.

Hahahahah.

Bassong disgraceful? WUM surely?

Anyway, I'm going to be just as nervous watching this one as I was watching yesterday against the Mackems. It might not be a derby, but it's an extremely important game for us, and should we fail to win, we'd be in some trouble.

usually i do like to wind up people. But how many flaming times did bassong let the ball bounce infront of him, Malbranue tore him a new arsehole, he never won a header and to top it off he never passed the half way line when we had the ball

best players my left nut

give it 2 weeks and you'll be on here saying he's s**** and we shouldn't be playing him. He was average yesterday and average against Man city, which for him is phenomenal granted.

he's been s*** since you were shiting your pants and playing him when we have a perfectly capable striker on the bench is a f***ing disgrace

he's in another league man, quicker, fitter, ten times the footballing ability, better in the air, more dangerous in the box................

Sholas has played more years for us than Xisco has played hours.

And?

And I would be more than willing to gamble that Xisco could be a far better player than Shola ever dreamed he could be (given the chance), and that Xisco is could be better suited to playing the kind of football that would work with Martins/Owen being alongside him. 

best players my left nut

give it 2 weeks and you'll be on here saying he's s**** and we shouldn't be playing him. He was average yesterday and average against Man city, which for him is phenomenal granted.

he's been s*** since you were shiting your pants and playing him when we have a perfectly capable striker on the bench is a f***ing disgrace

he's in another league man, quicker, fitter, ten times the footballing ability, better in the air, more dangerous in the box................

Fair enough, i dont watch Spanish football very often so i didnt see him at Depor, but if you're basing that on what he's shown in his couple of games at Newcastle, then its just not true. What i've seen of him, is a young lad whose a million miles form being used to the physical thrust of the Premier League. He should be nurtured gradually, given 20 mins or so in games to see what he can offer. Starting him is a big gamble and plain reckless.

You cant drop ameobi for xisco?!!!!! Seriously thats just thick and you obviously have no idea! Xisco hasn't even settled while ameobi is on a run of 2 games 2 goals!! Its the midfield that needs sorting, id bring in nzogbia, jonas and barton for duff, geremi and butt or guthrie depending on wether butt is fit. Also im not sure about bassong at left back, looks a bit suspect v mackems, shows good promise but maybe his position is centre half so i would put in enrique.

But at end of day whatever team JFK opts for anything other than a win and im thinking we'll go down, we deserve to if we cannot beat teams like wba and sunderland!