Mike Ashley I Hope You're Happy

Tooj

Guest Stephen927

Could Keegan not have swallowed his pride and got on with the job?

Well, there's my cue to leave.  Enjoy the next 98 pages folks.

Just getting the party started.  :joker:

What's Ashley got to do with this?.

Er...have a guess, man! FFS hes the one thats left us with an interim manager and maybe if he invested properly in the summer we wouldnt have to play players like Nicky Butt for every game!! Its a f*cking disgrace!

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Could Keegan not have swallowed his pride and got on with the job?

So Ashley and Wise could go on with this madness for the next decade?

Im glad King Kev walked out of this shit.

Er...have a guess, man! FFS hes the one thats left us with an interim manager and maybe if he invested properly in the summer we wouldnt have to play players like Nicky Butt for every game!! Its a f*cking disgrace!

You think so? when Keegan could have bit the bullet and got on with his job, like a lot of people do even if it's not going your way.

You think so? when Keegan could have bit the bullet and got on with his job, like a lot of people do even if it's not going your way.

Yeah I do. I think that he was right to walk tbh. He was going to have to put up with that system of transfers etc. if he did stayed and he cant operate like that. Im pretty sure most British managers cant. Its a tough one to call but why the f*ck did Ashley have to put the system in place anyway? Just get a scouting network going and let the manager deal with ins and outs etc. Its simple.

Ashley doesnt have a f***ing clue and it really does show. Thank f*** for Totenham Hotspur FC.

Yeah I do. I think that he was right to walk tbh. He was going to have to put up with that system of transfers etc. if he did stayed and he cant operate like that. Im pretty sure most British managers cant. Its a tough one to call but why the f*ck did Ashley have to put the system in place anyway? Just get a scouting network going and let the manager deal with ins and outs etc. Its simple.

Ashley doesnt have a f***ing clue and it really does show. Thank f*** for Totenham Hotspur FC.

Well obviously he saw how well it works on the continent and why people say it wouldn't work in a British system is just bullshit!, it can!, if you give it time, which was what was needed and if King Kev was so unhappy, why leave it so late?, to spit his dummy out!.

Guest The Libertine

in the end of season readers poll in the mag, the question was "was mike ashleys takeover good for NUFC?" the results were "100% Yes".

but yeah, ashley out n shit.