Where were their hearts?

Kev

Fucking cnuts, the lot of them.

Not one player on that pitch wanted to win, their hearts shouldve been on the back of the shirt and giving it 100%. arseholes.

fucking sick to death, and it seemed like hardly anyone actually gived a fuck coming back! my bus sitting laughing and joking on? fuck off man.

sick to death of newcastle now, we are shite, sunderland have just fucking beat us, we played abysmal, they need to sort themselves out, im sure im not the only one whos sick of the cunts and not one of them players i can say i trust to put 100% in and try to win a match, even steven taylor looked like he didnt try.

ive got nine words for any player that may be reading this - FUCK OFF AND PUT SOME EFFORT IN NEXT TIME

Guest Stephen927

Our players actually make passing to each other look difficult. We're not doing the simple things right, ie dropping deep to collect a ball, passing it effectively, movement off the ball, it's all wrong at the moment. It doesn't help with Nicky Butt in the centre and Geremi on the right wing, but thats still no excuse as both players have played in teams with huge emphasis on passing and movement.

It's not the ideal situation to be in but its time that the players stood up and were counted. We only seem to be spurred on when going a goal down, not good enough at all. Time to bring Enrique in, and Taylor out for Bassong as there was a few times Bassong didn't look comfortable with the ball at his feet and ended up going long, same with Steven Taylor.

Guest Stephen927

We need a leader from the front. Martins drifts in and out of the game and Ameobi lacks any type of quality to play well as a target man, his goals make it easy to forget his lack of quality. I'm thankful for his goals but lets not forget that by all rights he should not be anywhere near our first team, especially taken into account the number of years hes been here.

We need to get set partnerships throughout the team. Taylor + Coloccini, Enrique + N'Zogbia, Beye + Gutierriez, Guthrie + Barton, Martins + Owen.

Get some understanding between each other. Injuries havent helped in that respect.

We have no leader, we need a captain.

Barton Captain next game?

He said leader, not psychopath. Barton could be great for us just as a player, but he is not the leader we need. Who of our players is going to look up him?

Guest Heneage

We have no leader at the minute Bartons the only one i'd consider. To be honest looking at us today were fucked on so many levels.

I was surprised at the lack of absolutely anything from Martins tbh. I can't pinpoint anybody but Shola and Barton,albeit for 8 mins,that seemed as if they cared.

I have to agree. I thought Oba did very well in the matches he had been able to play this season, but his performance today was the worst I have seen from him since his first two or three here, when he was the only striker we had. Really awful. Ameobi was alright. But even if both of them had played well, we still wouldn't have scored from open play (unless Oba or Ameobi did something sublime) because our midfield just provided nothing, at all. There really weren't any good passing movements from the center and our wide men provided very little. I thought Butt and Guthrie also did a terrible job moving the ball forward from defence. I always felt like we were right back under pressue after our midfielders received the ball. This is why we need Barton starting every match.

We have no leader at the minute Bartons the only one i'd consider. To be honest looking at us today were fucked on so many levels.

The fact that Owen, a player who doesn't want to be here is captain, and Butt who should be playing a division below is second choice, says a lot about the rest.

The heart of the team should come from the engine room in midfield and I don't think any one of them stood up to be counted.

My bus was laughing aswell, so fuck tbh. Not the end of the world, especially seeing the way those mackem cunts went on made me feel so much better. I can live with it once every 28 years. I also went out and enjoyed myself after the game.

My bus was laughing aswell, so f*** tbh. Not the end of the world, especially seeing the way those mackem c***s went on made me feel so much better. I can live with it once every 28 years. I also went out and enjoyed myself after the game.

If people didn't laugh they would either cry or do summit stupid in a rage. Grow up kev