Did the...

Guest nufc_kev

The whole clocks go back carry on is an out dated crock of shit.

Sure, I love the extra hour in bed when it arrives but putting the clocks back to give us an extra hours daylight in the morning instead of the evening is poor imo.

Surely everyone would prefer an extra hours daylight in the evening as oposed to the morning wouldnt they?

The whole clocks go back carry on is an out dated crock of shit.

Sure, I love the extra hour in bed when it arrives but putting the clocks back to give us an extra hours daylight in the morning instead of the evening is poor imo.

Surely everyone would prefer an extra hours daylight in the evening as oposed to the morning wouldnt they?

Students would.

The whole clocks go back carry on is an out dated crock of s***.

Students would.

??

I'd much prefer the light in the evening so I don't leave for work in the dark and get home in the dark. That blows.

The whole clocks go back carry on is an out dated crock of s***.

Students would.

??

I'd much prefer the light in the evening so I don't leave for work in the dark and get home in the dark. That blows.

Mis-read what he typed tbh. My bad.  :crazy2: