The longer JK stays...

Guest Howaythetoon

so whats your point ?

Or are you applying the logic of a 5 year old ?

The point is, I do think it will come down to the manager amongst other things.

We went to Man U with the manager in place, no turmoil and got a result with a team that could play most of our games if they were picked.  If they are good enough to get a result at Old Trafford then they are good enough to get a result against most teams.  We did that without the players who would be classed as injury prone, Viduka and Owen were both missing.

Reading were good enough to go to Old Trafford and get a point on the first day of last season.

Seriously, how many times do you need to be shown that your comment is that of a 5 year old's mentality.

Why don't you just admit that Ashley isn't what you thought and said he was, and has taken the club into a possible relegation position ?

I remember when we brought Sibierski in to be our main front man. Halcyon days indeed.

Or we could bring back the glorious era of Ian Rush in black and white.

didn't he replace your idol Tina baby ?

Reading were good enough to go to Old Trafford and get a point on the first day of last season.

Seriously, how many times do you need to be shown that your comment is that of a 5 year old's mentality.

Why don't you just admit that Ashley isn't what you thought and said he was, and has taken the club into a possible relegation position ?

OK, I'll look at it from your point of view, all results are random and have no bearing on anything that might happen in future, sorted.

I remember when we brought Sibierski in to be our main front man. Halcyon days indeed.

I'd hardly call what Rush did "replacing".

Mind you, he scored more than Alan Smith.

I'd hardly call what Rush did "replacing".

but he replaced your idol Tina baby ?  bluelaugh.gif

OK, I'll look at it from your point of view, all results are random and have no bearing on anything that might happen in future, sorted.

so you won't admit it then ie that you are spouting rubbish rather than criticise what Ashley has done to the club with regard to the playing and managerial staff ?

Thanks.

Do the last few contributions on this thread have anything to do with the topic originally intended?

I don't know, does this post from you have anything to do with th topic originally intended ?

Why not do a survey, and see how many posts don't deviate in any way whatsoever from the topic title ?

It seems to me that this particular one moved slightly quite a while ago. Most threads do in fact

Put it back on track if it bothers you ?

Do the last few contributions on this thread have anything to do with the topic originally intended?

I don't know, does this post from you have anything to do with th topic originally intended ?

Why not do a survey, and see how many posts don't deviate in any way whatsoever from the topic title ?

It seems to me that this particular one moved slightly quite a while ago. Most threads do in fact

So what do you think the longer JK stays?

Guest sicko2ndbest

What do you think of him now?

Give me a better deal or I'm off, says interim Newcastle boss KinnearBy Colin Young

Last updated at 11:50 PM on 29th October 2008

Comments (0) Add to My Stories

The new Geordie messiah? Kinnear has told Newcastle chiefs to extend his contract - or he'll walk

Joe Kinnear has told Newcastle to give him a longer contract or he could walk out.

The interim boss claims his promising return to management at St James’ Park has alerted other clubs and he could be offered a job before the New Year.

Kinnear is working on a monthly contract but says: ‘What I have to do is see how popular I become or how well I do while I am here and then I have got to ask someone if a long term contract is going to be offered to me.

‘If not, I am not sure whether I can continue to work month after month so I would like a bit more security.

'That might not come to me because I knew it could take a minimum of two months to sell the club and a maximum of three with due diligence.

'It would take buyers a month to search around to find out whatever they do at football clubs.

‘Maybe everyone else they spoke to wanted long term. When I took the job, I suppose that was why no one else did.’

So what do you think the longer JK stays?

think what ?

I didn't realise I was changing the subject to be honest, I was pointing out to mick how futile it is to insinuate that one game has any real meaning on the rest of the season, he hasn't really replied, so if you are going to harp on about people changing the topic title, then its no good harping on to me about it.

I hope I don't see you ever posting comments unrelated to the topic title in future ?

hmmmm

usual culprits appear to be reluctant to try and prove me wrong, as usual.

about what?

have you read the thread - ie the last page ?

To be honest, i have no idea why i even bothered replying.

Move along, nothing to see here.

hmmmm

about what?

basically, 3 people (mick, tron and ozzie mandiarse] have been dumped on their arse by me. They know it, and thats why they have disappeared

But that is pretty par for the course.

hmmmm

about what?

basically, 3 people have been dumped on their arse by me. They know it, and thats why they have disappeared

:lol:

hmmmm

about what?

basically, 3 people have been dumped on their arse by me. They know it, and thats why they have disappeared

I edited it to name and shame.

hmmmm

about what?

basically, 3 people (mick, tron and ozzie mandiarse] have been dumped on their arse by me. They know it, and thats why they have disappeared

What time was closing tonight then mate? :lol:

obviously earlier than those 3 who haven't replied yet  bluelaugh.gif

I beg your pardon. I didn't realise that you had failed to understand this the first 432 times I explained it.

Here we go again:

If you expect a sensible reply to any of your tediously regular rantings in my direction, try directing your remarks to something I have actually said, rather than inventing some bogus position for me, and then demanding that I defend it.

This is an elementary principle of discussion. That you haven't yet grasped it after years of flailing about online speaks, frankly, volumes. Read this, and then try again:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man