Dead Set

Joe Dynamite

This is actually quite good, enjoying it. Also notice there are no credits at the end, heard about a year ago that TV shows will no longer have credits at the end, good to see the start of it.

Brooker's devoted large chunks of his TV review show to the "credits squeeze". He hates it so much that he's put his credits on the internet.  :crazy2:

This is actually quite good, enjoying it. Also notice there are no credits at the end, heard about a year ago that TV shows will no longer have credits at the end, good to see the start of it.

Brooker's devoted large chunks of his TV review show to the "credits squeeze". He hates it so much that he's put his credits on the internet.  :crazy2:

I think he was more concerned about how the continuity announcers were speaking during the credits leaving no space between the pro grammes.

Dead Set has been the best thing on tv for a good while.

Bits of this I found hard to comprehend, e.g. Lack of Army.

Plot holes everywhere, but i still enjoyed it. Some of the plot holes though:

- How they managed to be great marks men with the guns given they had no training etc

- When the boss of the show was getting eaten, seriously screaming fuck off to the zombies when they were eating his intestines? :lol:

- Not 100% sure, but didnt the main girl get from the main building to the BB house without having to go outside? Yet in the 2nd last episode they had to go outside to get between both buildings, which took up most of the episode.

- Convenience of the river going from that cottage right to the BB house was ridiculous

Theres tones of them, im not even sure how to take the show, was it serious like 28 Days Later etc or was it abit of a piss take?

The boss was quality. "Get off my arm you ugly fucking tit! There's bowels full of my shit, go on eat it you bastards!!" :lol:

I really liked it but like people have said, it did lack a few things. Also wouldn't the diary room have had 2 doors to it? Like one leading into the house and one leading out, when people get ejected from the show?

The boss was quality. "Get off my arm you ugly fucking tit! There's bowels full of my shit, go on eat it you bastards!!" :lol:

I really liked it but like people have said, it did lack a few things. Also wouldn't the diary room have had 2 doors to it? Like one leading into the house and one leading out, when people get ejected from the show?

Yeah because when the lead girl first went into the house she came from the main building, through a door in the runs into the Diary Room.

Guest Heneage

Bits of this I found hard to comprehend, e.g. Lack of Army.

Plot holes everywhere, but i still enjoyed it. Some of the plot holes though:

- How they managed to be great marks men with the guns given they had no training etc

- When the boss of the show was getting eaten, seriously screaming f*** off to the zombies when they were eating his intestines? :lol:

- Not 100% sure, but didnt the main girl get from the main building to the BB house without having to go outside? Yet in the 2nd last episode they had to go outside to get between both buildings, which took up most of the episode.

- Convenience of the river going from that cottage right to the BB house was ridiculous

Theres tones of them, im not even sure how to take the show, was it serious like 28 Days Later etc or was it abit of a piss take?

Yeah good concept very poorly excecuted.

Just watching the last episode now on catch up. Its not brilliant but still better than 28 weeks later anyway. Will be interesting to see where this zombie infection thing is taken next, 28 days later redefined it, just hope someone can make something as good.

A proper tv series would be brilliant, just like 28 Days Later. Hour long episodes, about 12 - 24 episodes a season, superb. The UK is the best place to set and make it, unfortunately i dont think we dont have the audience to support it here, would be better if it was made by an American network in terms of money etc but they would of course ruin it.