JFK (didn't say): Long term contract or i'm off!

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest sicko2ndbest

What do you think now?

Give me a better deal or I'm off, says interim Newcastle boss Kinnear

By Colin Young

Last updated at 11:50 PM on 29th October 2008

The new Geordie messiah? Kinnear has told Newcastle chiefs to extend his contract - or he'll walk

Joe Kinnear has told Newcastle to give him a longer contract or he could walk out.

The interim boss claims his promising return to management at St James’ Park has alerted other clubs and he could be offered a job before the New Year.

Kinnear is working on a monthly contract but says: ‘What I have to do is see how popular I become or how well I do while I am here and then I have got to ask someone if a long term contract is going to be offered to me.

‘If not, I am not sure whether I can continue to work month after month so I would like a bit more security.

'That might not come to me because I knew it could take a minimum of two months to sell the club and a maximum of three with due diligence.

'It would take buyers a month to search around to find out whatever they do at football clubs.

‘Maybe everyone else they spoke to wanted long term. When I took the job, I suppose that was why no one else did.’

Guest sicko2ndbest

The article title doesn't fit with the quotes.

He knows the score

He say he would like more security as other clubs are now alerted to his pedigree

JFK - Just Fuk Koff

joe... you such a poor manager, so stop being such a whinging twat... we all know the winning you got yesterday it not because you had brilliant tactic or something... it's more like the players react because of the lost to the mackem and they did not want to disappoint the fans again...

so please will keep your mouth shut up!

He knows the score

He say he would like more security as other clubs are now alerted to his pedigree

JFK - Just Fuk Koff

He does know the score and has said that in his quotes, I can't see anything wrong with anything that he's said.

Absolutely no idea what you lot are complaining about, nothing wrong with that.

How dare he want some security in this day and age!

How about you lot who love throwing the 'fuck offs' around actually read what he's said next time and don't just base everything on the dodgy headline given by someone?

Guest sicko2ndbest

He knows the score

JFK - Just Fuk Koff

He does know the score and has said that in his quotes, I can't see anything wrong with anything that he's said.

Your right, but he has played on our emotions, saying he wants to put the club into a good position for the incoming manager to move on from, when in theory he is just pimpng himself around knowing he has no chance of a permanent post

the wrong things that JK do is telling all he want to the media what he want... why don't just talk to ashley internally or his pal wise for his status... why add fueling the flame to our turmoil? why make the media keep pointing their fingers to us?

at the moment our team is need more calm environment in the management to have the best result week in and week out.

Your right, but he has played on our emotions, saying he wants to put the club into a good position for the incoming manager to move on from, when in theory he is just pimpng himself around knowing he has no chance of a permanent post

It's catch 22 for us, he's not what we want while at the same time we can't afford to keep bringing managers in because the players will be clueless as to what's expected of them.

Guest The Libertine

"The new Geordie messiah Kinnear has told Newcastle chiefs to extend his contract - or he'll walk"

always start an article with a lie. always. if you can lie twice in one sentence, do it ffs.