Starcraft II - Battle.net ID's in OP

Parky

Bit of it I've seen so far look very good. Any idea when it's out?

Starcraft ID's

Clay

Name: Clay

Code: 368

CocoBananas

Name : Cocobananas

Code: 931

Khay

Name: DrKhay

Code: 139

Shido

Name: Jespy

Code: 188

Troll

Name: Teloch

Code: 258

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm currently preloading the game! anyone can, so once it's released, you just click 'purchase' and it's ready to play immediately 

Latest Sexy Trailer:

It's out on Tuesday 27th  :smug:

Canny big download like, 7 gigs! It uses a Blizzard p2p downloader. Not sure I'll be able to complete the download before the 27th on my crap connection, so may have to go retail copy..

It's not on Steam. You go to the Blizzard Battle.net, create an account and then you can get it.

Original cinematic trailer - and might I add one of the best game trailers I've ever seen, watch it full screen in HD:

It's a strategy game like Red Alert, apparently the first game is the most popular strategy game on the planet.

will be full price, like £30-35, I'm sure there'll be deals floating around soon.

also:  :kasper:

The original Starcraft  was released some 12 years ago and has become one of the most popular PC titles ever, selling over 11 million units to date. The first entry in the game's sequel, following years of fan anticipation, arrives in two weeks bearing an unprecedented budget.

According to the Wall Street Journal (subscription required), Activision Blizzard has spent over $100 million on the three-part sequel to the science-fiction real-time strategy game, which kicks off with Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty on July 27.

will be full price, like £30-35, I'm sure there'll be deals floating around soon.

also:  :kasper:

The original Starcraft  was released some 12 years ago and has become one of the most popular PC titles ever, selling over 11 million units to date. The first entry in the game's sequel, following years of fan anticipation, arrives in two weeks bearing an unprecedented budget.

According to the Wall Street Journal (subscription required), Activision Blizzard has spent over $100 million on the three-part sequel to the science-fiction real-time strategy game, which kicks off with Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty on July 27.

well its not like blizzard are short of cash with the cash cow that is wow

IGN posted a video entitled 'StarCraft in 5 Minutes' which should get people up to date with what went on in the first game. I never finished it back in 1998 so I needed this, though I'm sure this sequel will cater fine to 1st time players anyway

http://uk.pc.ign.com/dor/objects/850126/starcraft-2/videos/starcraftin5_spc_072310b.html;jsessionid=22rkilp8pl4ub?show=lo

Got mine 85% downloaded now, thank god

official artwork trailer:

I haven't played a game of starcraft for 10 years, it'll be bloody ages before I even think about multiplayer, I'll get rrrrrrrraped :lol:

All the more reason to play me! I'm absolutely woefull at RTS games, I thought I was brilliant at Red Alert 2 back in the day until I ventured online, little did I know you had to have muscle memory of every single keyboard shortcut to stand a chance :( I was more of a mouse guy and got destroyed within minutes everytime :lol:

I've still got Company of Heroes, Dawn Of War left unfinished ffs.. not sure buying this was actually a good idea.

Btw never played Starcraft either, I'm tempted to 'try' it before Tuesday.. just to get a feel for it.

Well if you've played Red Alert then you've basically played Starcraft. I love my fps games but I always like to have a game where I can just relax, build up bases and basically feel like god. I like seeing how different units match up against one another and trying different strategies to outwit the enemy.

I'm a mouse person too, though the online matchmaking in this game matches skill level too, so hopefully when I do try it out, I'll be playing fellow noobatrons

Played an hour or the original SC now and I must say I really, really like it  :smitten: Bit of a bugger that the second one is arriving tomorrow, I dunno whether to finish the first one now or hop straight into the new one when it arrives.

Hope they keep the feel and the music in the second one, it's so great :lol: