Don't piss on my shoes and tell me it's raining!

bulivye

i am in need of a phrase that means the same as that one, but it must be suitable for younger & more sensitive listeners...  i've heard don't spit on my cupcake and tell me it's icing...  but, ...meh.  there are many cunning linguists on our forum, please, help a brutha out! :clap2:

i hope this request doesn't interfere with your regularly scheduled NO experience :nope:

Guest lankybellwipe

i am in need of a phrase that means the same as that one, but it must be suitable for younger & more sensitive listeners...  i've heard don't spit on my cupcake and tell me it's icing...  but, ...meh.  there are many cunning linguists on our forum, please, help a brutha out! :clap2:

i hope this request doesn't interfere with your regularly scheduled NO experience :nope:

Don't spunk on my weetabix and tell me it's milk!

no?.......

hang on..........

Don't put She-Ra on, and tell me it's He-Man!

Because that is grossly unnaceptable!

i am in need of a phrase that means the same as that one, but it must be suitable for younger & more sensitive listeners...  i've heard don't spit on my cupcake and tell me it's icing...  but, ...meh.   there are many cunning linguists on our forum, please, help a brutha out! :clap2:

Never heard that phrase before, is it line from Elton John's 'Dont let the sun go down on me'?

i am in need of a phrase that means the same as that one, but it must be suitable for younger & more sensitive listeners...  i've heard don't spit on my cupcake and tell me it's icing...  but, ...meh.   there are many cunning linguists on our forum, please, help a brutha out! :clap2:

Never heard that phrase before, is it line from Elton John's 'Dont let the sun go down on me'?

not sure if you're whooshing me here chez, but the phrase is to indicate that you're tired of being wronged but told that it's actually nothing, or something innocent...