Getting the hots for what we can't have.

Guest Heneage

Guest Heneage

I met a girl on a train after blackburn. We got chatting went back to hers straight off the train where I live. Now she was nice, but was a bit too wall flower plain English rose for me. I prefer Latin girls Spainards Italians etc, as I am Italian myself just a weird personal thing anyhew.

We spoke few times she asked if we could go out get to know each other I said ok we made plans but then I  cancelled shortly after as she just was like not getting my fires going at all. But to be nice I thought sod it give her a chance I did then she like blew me off saying that shes really busy with stuff etc and it took so long to organise maybe it wasnt ideal.

Now the weird bit. Since that sort of brush off now I really want her, I've been making efforts etc texting her being charming/flirting. And while she still admits she wants to she ahsn't the time.

Why the fuck is it ,you are attracted to what you can't have. Shes never gonna put out her dads like a priest or some shit, I await Jay Jay's help.

Guest Heneage

Well what are you doing on here for a start? Especially asking for advice.

I wasn't asking for advice more a chance for others to digress on their own experiences.

Guest LucaAltieri

I think it's human nature... male nature, anyway.

There's a girl at work who under normal circumstance wouldn't get me going at all - boring as hell but has a decent pair - but as I have a girlfriend and she a boyfriend and we're working closely most of the time suddenly there's a bit of temptation. Zero possibility there, but temptation all the same.

I put it down to liking a challenge.

Guest thefishman

I met a girl on a train after blackburn. We got chatting went back to hers straight off the train where I live.

Are you bent? She was gagging for it! Uve blew your beans and righlty so. She'll be on a train right now.................................................

I met a girl on a train after blackburn. We got chatting went back to hers straight off the train where I live.

Are you bent? She was gagging for it! Uve blew your beans and righlty so. She'll be on a train right now.................................................

...probably getting served a large portion by the ticket inspector. Gerrin there man. :lol:

Guest Heneage

Being called bent by "The Fish man". Weird.