326 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Once a week
    • Twice a week
    • Three times a week
    • Four times a week
    • Five times a week+ (superman)
    • Never

I go 4 times a week about 2 hours a time, I have been told this is too much but I have got into a routine and I am happy with the results so I am scared about changing it.

Also keep getting told to cut down on my cardio, I only do about an hour a night so surely this is bollocks?

Waste of money apart from the fanny factor.

You dont need to be in a gym to do cardio and the same goes for weights.  Buy power bands and use free weights, they will give you all the work out you will ever need and save you a wedge in these financially troubling times.

You dont need to be in a gym to do cardio and the same goes for weights.  Buy power bands and use free weights, they will give you all the work out you will ever need and save you a wedge in these financially troubling times.

I get my gym for £16 a month through corporate discount, also I know I wouldn't do half the stuff I do there at home (the exersice bike and cross trainer soon became something used to hang clothes off).

Guest kingdawson

Used to go nearly every day after uni (my uni gym was brilliant and it cost £40 for 3 months for both the normal and weights room). Stopped going when i finished uni and im now a lazy c*** ( i do the excercise bike at home an hour a day though)

Go to the gym at school on Mondays and Thursdays when I have 3 hours of free lessons in the middle of the school day. Our gym at school is proper good like, well equipped and there's no more than 2/3 people plus a teacher 'supervising' when I'm in, so I can get on anything without having to wait.

I get my gym for £16 a month through corporate discount, also I know I wouldn't do half the stuff I do there at home (the exersice bike and cross trainer soon became something used to hang clothes off).

:nope:

Run man ffs or ride a proper bike, feel the wind on your face and all that instead of breathing in some sweaty fat cunts recycled farts every few minutes.

Run man ffs or ride a proper bike, feel the wind on your face and all that instead of breathing in some sweaty fat cunts recycled farts every few minutes.

I can't do impact exercise as my knee's and shins are fucked so running is out of the window. I still wouldn't do half as much weights either plus it would be quite a large outlay in one go to get enough equipment to do what I do in the gym.

I am more than happy to pay the £16 a month and actually do it than get home then try and motivate myself.

Run man ffs or ride a proper bike, feel the wind on your face and all that instead of breathing in some sweaty fat c***s recycled farts every few minutes.

I can't do impact exercise as my knee's and shins are f***ed so running is out of the window. I still wouldn't do half as much weights either plus it would be quite a large outlay in one go to get enough equipment to do what I do in the gym.

I am more than happy to pay the £16 a month and actually do it than get home then try and motivate myself.

I suppose £16 a month is not that bad really but check this out, better than a home gym and cheap as chips:

BodyLastics:

http://www.bodylastics.com/   :thup:

Run man ffs or ride a proper bike, feel the wind on your face and all that instead of breathing in some sweaty fat c***s recycled farts every few minutes.

I can't do impact exercise as my knee's and shins are f***ed so running is out of the window. I still wouldn't do half as much weights either plus it would be quite a large outlay in one go to get enough equipment to do what I do in the gym.

I suppose £16 a month is not that bad really but check this out, better than a home gym and cheap as chips:

BodyLastics:

http://www.bodylastics.com/   :thup:

I would end up hurting myself or someone else very badly with that lot :lol:

Guest Stephen927

Used to go to the gym but then I bought some dumbells, then I got a new set of dumbells and a barbell for my birthday so I just work out at home.

Usually work out 2 days on, 1 day off. Looking at getting an exercise bike to shed a couple more pounds that little bit faster.

Never.

I'm quite a wiry gnarly fucker.  My old boy was a long distance runner so it might be something to do with that.  I've always been naturally fit and athletic but I might have to start looking for new ways to keep my cardiovascular fitness going seeing as the football career is hanging by a thread.

I go 4 times a week about 2 hours a time, I have been told this is too much but I have got into a routine and I am happy with the results so I am scared about changing it.

Also keep getting told to cut down on my cardio, I only do about an hour a night so surely this is bollocks?

Depends what your goals are.

Trim and tone, not looking to be a meathead. Wouldn't mind some definition.

Trim and tone, not looking to be a meathead. Wouldn't mind some definition.

Meathead - http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/meathead

Noun

meathead

1. (slang) an ungainly, dull or stupid person; someone who is lazy, disrespectful and/or whose beliefs and philosophies clash with another.

2. (slang) a large muscular young stupid male, especially an athlete. A jock. A brute.

GM was a hulking meathead who, when he wasn't playing football, was either hunting, fishing or getting drunk and rowdy in some topless bar.