NBA 2K9

M4

This games looks amazing. Keep seeing these videos pop up on youtube for it with Michael Jordan etc... Being a major glory boy for the 90s Bulls I'm might just get this only for that.

Tried the NBA Live demo on PS3 but wasn't too impressed...

Anyone got 2k9? Worth it?

• 4 months later...

I have now purchased this for 20quidish from amazon.

Entirely due to me playing this in Toys R Us in Times Square vs some 15 year old puerto rican boy. Pounded his ass... then beat him by 15 pts

I did buy this in the end.

... Much too hard! It's ridiculous you'll get whooped on the easiest level! Barely manage to beat the weakest teams in the league with Classic Bulls or my sooper uber perfect custom team.

Absolutely class though. Great graphics, animations etc... just have to tweak the game sliders for a less frustrating gaming experience.

I did buy this in the end.

... Much too hard! It's ridiculous you'll get whooped on the easiest level! Barely manage to beat the weakest teams in the league with Classic Bulls or my sooper uber perfect custom team.

Absolutely class though. Great graphics, animations etc... just have to tweak the game sliders for a less frustrating gaming experience.

Really? I hardly play video games, and I can generally beat the computer on this without much effort. Was able to trun the Grizzlies into a world class team in the "assosciation" mode as well.

Well maybe I suck :lol:

Maybe I just don't have the patience to build offensive plays etc... a little too gung-ho. And the game tilts me so much when it starts sinking shots from all kinds of impossible and bad positions... but still you should be able to see it throuh on the easiest difficulty ffs!!!

Well maybe I suck :lol:

Maybe I just don't have the patience to build offensive plays etc... a little too gung-ho. And the game tilts me so much when it starts sinking shots from all kinds of impossible and bad positions... but still you should be able to see it throuh on the easiest difficulty ffs!!!

Sounds like you should just do what I'm doing and wait for NBA Street Homecourt Vol. 2 to get released.

• 2 months later...

I bought it from Xavvi for a tenner i totally suck, any tips of offence and defence? I keep trying to steal the ball and get called by the judge/ref whatever.....

Guest Stephen927

I bought it from Xavvi for a tenner i totally suck, any tips of offence and defence? I keep trying to steal the ball and get called by the judge/ref whatever.....

I had that problem on 08, I don't know if its the same on 09 but hold L2 down to track the opposition back then when you see the ball out of their hands just press square and hopefully you'll knock it away.

• 1 month later...