Joe Kinnear

ShearMagic

Yeah done a good job so far, fair play.

But let's all remember Roeder, a temporary manager should never be any more than that.

Not saying anone so far suggested that, just sayin in general.

Guest Howaythetoon

The points we have picked up, I don't know where they've come from to be honest because in general the team has been poor to average and are not performing any differently really or rather do not appear to be playing to some kind of Joe Kinnear inspired game plan. I think his actual appointment itself rather than he himself has had the biggest impact on the team in that there is some stability leaving the players to err, get on with their jobs of playing football. He still scares the shit out of me I'm afraid and I fear what will happen the longer he does stay. He's certainly doing himself some good though in terms of his career after all this or at least I hope so anyway because I do like him as a character and the game needs people like him I feel.

The points we have picked up, I don't know where they've come from to be honest because in general the team has been poor to average and are not performing any differently really or rather do not appear to be playing to some kind of Joe Kinnear inspired game plan. I think his actual appointment itself rather than he himself has had the biggest impact on the team in that there is some stability leaving the players to err, get on with their jobs of playing football. He still scares the shit out of me I'm afraid and I fear what will happen the longer he does stay. He's certainly doing himself some good though in terms of his career after all this or at least I hope so anyway because I do like him as a character and the game needs people like him I feel.

So we should bring Keegan back, eh?

Guest LucaAltieri

Should have been 12.

How?

How?

Should have been 12.

How?

How?

Who?

2 more points against both Man C and Everton i guess.

This man knows.

I was really disappointed with how we let the Everton and City games slip away from us.

Everton have been nowt special this season and City have been beaten by Boro and Bolton recently. They were probably there for the taking.

The points we have picked up, I don't know where they've come from to be honest because in general the team has been poor to average and are not performing any differently really or rather do not appear to be playing to some kind of Joe Kinnear inspired game plan. I think his actual appointment itself rather than he himself has had the biggest impact on the team in that there is some stability leaving the players to err, get on with their jobs of playing football. He still scares the s*** out of me I'm afraid and I fear what will happen the longer he does stay. He's certainly doing himself some good though in terms of his career after all this or at least I hope so anyway because I do like him as a character and the game needs people like him I feel.

very true

Well done, though we still have a long way to go.  He is still only a temporary answer and I'm more interested in swiftly getting to the permanant solution.  He will always be a couple of results away from grief, especially if he misreads games like he did against the unwashed.

Should have been 12.

How?

How?

Should have been 12.

How?

How?

Who?

2 more points against both Man C and Everton i guess.

This man knows.

I was really disappointed with how we let the Everton and City games slip away from us.

Everton have been nowt special this season and City have been beaten by Boro and Bolton recently. They were probably there for the taking.

In fairness we saw Newcastle for the taking which is why were so p***ed off in letting the game slip ourselves.

In other news, as I've said on the other thread, I'm yet to see a convincing reason why Kinnear shouldn't be given a chance of some sort.

The points we have picked up, I don't know where they've come from to be honest because in general the team has been poor to average and are not performing any differently really or rather do not appear to be playing to some kind of Joe Kinnear inspired game plan. I think his actual appointment itself rather than he himself has had the biggest impact on the team in that there is some stability leaving the players to err, get on with their jobs of playing football. He still scares the s*** out of me I'm afraid and I fear what will happen the longer he does stay. He's certainly doing himself some good though in terms of his career after all this or at least I hope so anyway because I do like him as a character and the game needs people like him I feel.

very true

Disagree with that tbh, he's got shola playing well (ish) Also duff & barton.

Still don't want him to be made permanent though..

Guest thommo78

very true

I don't think you can underestimate the how the offield drama and press negativity has affected performances though. I don't disagree with your post but I also think with all the nervous tension at the ground we had the potential to be awful and loosing....I think stability and confidnce will see performances improve. The 2nd half we grew in confidence unlike against WBA where we were so nervous to protect our lead we managed to nearly self inflict a draw in the 2nd half. I don't think JK will give us what we want long term but in my opinion that man has showed guts/fight/determination and he has my thanks so far for stepping into the hot seat at a time where it looked like noone would touch us. He may have selfish reasons for doing this job but if he keeps picking up points until the club sorts out its future and guides us mid table somewhere...I would say under the circumstances...job done Joe and go with our thanks and respect...

Guest Howaythetoon

Aye, because that's exactly what I'm saying  :idiot2:

Aye, because that's exactly what I'm saying  :idiot2:

Well, you've said it about 500 times so I just figured that's what you were getting at.