What annoys you at a Newcastle match, and other weird things...

Jamie

Right, wierd thread, but some things have been really annoying me at home games recently. Theres this couple who sit with their 2 flasks, biscuits, and i-phone all game, it annoys the heck out of me. It's not a bloody tea party for god sake. And this bloke behind me, says ' daint ' every minute. Daint give the ball to him, daint give it away, oooo.

I also like to daydream at the match, and for about 30 seconds today i fogot where i was. I shut my eyes and could see the stadium back to 36,000. It was class, i could see the atmosphere would be so much better, and then Martins had a shot which flashed wide, first half, and i had to give myself a shake. It's mad, i always drift off at games  :lol: I just wondered if anything annoys you at matches etc..

Oh aye, and another thing tonight, some bloke was going mental when Ameobi never challenged for the ball, you know the 1 he left because he was going to be offside ? That pissed me off so much

Right, wierd thread, but some things have been really annoying me at home games recently. Theres this couple who sit with their 2 flasks, biscuits, and i-phone all game, it annoys the heck out of me. It's not a bloody tea party for god sake. And this bloke behind me, says ' daint ' every minute. Daint give the ball to him, daint give it away, oooo.

I also like to daydream at the match, and for about 30 seconds today i fogot where i was. I shut my eyes and could see the stadium back to 36,000. It was class, i could see the atmosphere would be so much better, and then Martins had a shot which flashed wide, first half, and i had to give myself a shake. It's mad, i always drift off at games  :lol: I just wondered if anything annoys you at matches etc..

So it's not a tea party just somewhere you can sit quietly and daydream?  :razz:

So it's not a tea party just somewhere you can sit quietly and daydream?  :razz:

Made me chuckle  bluelaugh.gif

Guest The Libertine

Made me chuckle  bluelaugh.gif

now im even more convinced you've been smoking something you shouldn't have.

Just the whinging fans that berate the players for every little mistake because they're young/talented/rich/black/foreign (delete as appropriate).

I really hope that's not the case.

I don't really know if it is, but I'm pretty sure some of the abuse some players have got over the last few years was (even subconsciously) worse because of their race. Don't want to make the thread about that, it's just what I believe.

Same songs which are sang time after time.

Check out some of the new songs and sing the fuckers.

I also hate the fact that at one time everyone used to stand up and aplaud subs going off the pitch , now they just sit and clap. ( east stand )

Abusing one of our own. That's the only gripe I've had whenever I've been fortunate enough to get tickets for a match. There are always a couple of people who will start abusing the players 5 minutes in and don't even bother waiting for the game to settle/support the players.

it annoys me when people moan about other people trying to sing/shout things. giving them dodgey looks for singing a song etc. and if your 3/4 the way up the stand and EVERYONE bar the guy behind you is stood up and he ALWAYS says "sit down please" when you stand.

Guest firetotheworks

When people right off foreigners as being 'another luque' or marcelino or whoever without giving them any chance at all.

Guest Jawesome

Oh aye, and another thing tonight, some bloke was going mental when Ameobi never challenged for the ball, you know the 1 he left because he was going to be offside ? That pissed me off so much

Yup.  A few old fucking faggots in the Gallowgate who don't know the rules had a go at him for this as well.  I nearly exploded.

I also hate the fact that at one time everyone used to stand up and aplaud subs going off the pitch , now they just sit and clap. ( east stand )

True. The gutierrez one failed so many times  :lol: Scuds hooter is doing my head in aswell haha, squeeeeeek

True. The gutierrez one failed so many times  :lol: Scuds hooter is doing my head in aswell haha, squeeeeeek

gutierrez needs his own song and tune. joans gutierrez can be fitted into the oba..obafem tune but he deserves his own song.

gutierrez needs his own song and tune. joans gutierrez can be fitted into the oba..obafem tune but he deserves his own song.

Seven Nation Army:

JO-NAS GUTIERREZ

Seven Nation Army:

JO-NAS GUTIERREZ

there was a guttierez song went off today from  the singing corner (along with alot of other fine tunes boys!) cant remember what it was tho? as good tho

Loads and loads of things piss me off about going to the match.

Just a couple that haven already been mentioned.

- Get the old NUFC badge from the top of the old Leazes and stick it on the Gallowgate roof.

- Why the fuck arent the Union flag and the Cross of St George flying high??

- Ball boys are ALWAYS SHIT.

pre match has gone downhill

you cant hear the soundsystem any more

no half time legends

giant sports direct cum on the top of the stand (cheap tacky store, cheap tacky sign)

Blaydon Races?

Prawn Sandwiches eating c***s telling you to stop swearing when in a tight game and tensions are running high

No Shearer!

More media pricks above the dugout

Oh but the atmosphere is better with the singing section opposite the lively Gallowgate!

Got no problem whatsoever with the older songs being sang most of the time.

Perhaps if you introduced one song at a time, got it recognised, and then moved onto the next one, you'd get more joy. Rather than coming on here or wherever with about 4-5 different "chants" per game, most of which are sh*te anyway, and whinging that they don't get learnt.

Just a thought.

Guest toonlass

Kids squealing (some kid behind me sounded like Aled Jones when he was singing/squealing last night).

The shit PA system which means you can hear fuck all being said.