What annoys you at a Newcastle match, and other weird things...

Jamie

Guest elbee909

I don't like the toilets, mostly.  Everyone managing to piss everywhere but the urinals and the way that your peripheral vision's sensitivity somehow increases by a factor of 50 when you're standing there with tube in hand.

As i watch alot of games on the telly, the thing that annoys me the most is the commentators.

Every fucking game, every fucking tackle (barton the most) and every thing that happens around the team, the fucking commentators have to stick something in about how lost Newcastle is, what they do wrong in a game sequence etc.

EVERY fucking time i watch i have to listen to some manchester united or liverpool prick cunt as motherknocking commentator talking shit about the club i love.

To all of you commentators out there, fuck of, and fuck of.

Bastards.

Having recently had the pleasure of viewing a game with foreign (Turkish I believe) commentary I've got to agree that commentators in this country are utter shite.  They can't resist the urge to editorialise & spew forth opinionated bollocks about whoever they dislike today.

To hear a game with commentary in a language you don't know is amazing, you hear the players names being mentioned (you think British commentators have pronunciation problems? wait till you hear someone trying to pronounce Guthrie as Gootrez) with none of the other garbage.  It's a far better experience.

Fans who think football is a fashion rather than a matter of life and death.

The fact that St.James'Park was once the most intimidating stadium in football for opposition teams to play in but nowadays we're as likely to intimidate our own players as the opposition.

Same songs which are sang time after time.

Check out some of the new songs and sing the fuckers.

I also hate the fact that at one time everyone used to stand up and aplaud subs going off the pitch , now they just sit and clap. ( east stand )

True. The gutierrez one failed so many times  :lol: Scuds hooter is doing my head in aswell haha, squeeeeeek

gutierrez needs his own song and tune. joans gutierrez can be fitted into the oba..obafem tune but he deserves his own song.

Seven Nation Army:

JO-NAS GUTIERREZ

there was a guttierez song went off today from  the singing corner (along with alot of other fine tunes boys!) cant remember what it was tho? as good tho

ohhh guttierez

from Buenos Aires

hes spiderman

hes our superhero

playing on the left or right

wearing black and white

he is fucking dynomite

another thing that bugs me, when people are trying to get a new song going. people give it 5-10 seconds and then shout "tooooooonntooooooooooon" and everyone else joins in that, doesn't give new songs the chance to be heard. the only two songs i heard last night that were new and getting a fair chance was the above and "follow follow follow" one.

East Stand toilets are a joke, they need some serious money spending on them!!

Why do people think it is ok to have a smoke at half time in the loo?  Inconsiderate cunts in my opinion!!

The time it takes to get in through the east stand turnstyles, even with the cards it takes forever for some people to get through!

There is a bloke near me who burps garlic every game, kebab or something and it is every time and constant.  Mate, please believe me it is not nice!!  Ocasionally we are graced with one of his lingering farts as well.  I would rather you didn't if it is all the same.

Cup games, when your usual neighbours aren't necessarilly there and a whole set of people who never go to the game are moaning about the team, the tactics and anything that they can dream up in their limited supporting efforts!!

And if anyone is considering starting a mexican wave, seriously don't!!!!

Guest nufc_kev

I also hate the fact that at one time everyone used to stand up and aplaud subs going off the pitch , now they just sit and clap. ( east stand )

True. The gutierrez one failed so many times  :lol: Scuds hooter is doing my head in aswell haha, squeeeeeek

gutierrez needs his own song and tune. joans gutierrez can be fitted into the oba..obafem tune but he deserves his own song.

Seven Nation Army:

JO-NAS GUTIERREZ

there was a guttierez song went off today from  the singing corner (along with alot of other fine tunes boys!) cant remember what it was tho? as good tho

ohhh guttierez

from Buenos Aires

hes spiderman

hes our superhero

wearing black and white

he is f***ing dynomite

another thing that bugs me, when people are trying to get a new song going. people give it 5-10 seconds and then shout "tooooooonntooooooooooon" and everyone else joins in that, doesn't give new songs the chance to be heard. the only two songs i heard last night that were new and getting a fair chance was the above and "follow follow follow" one.

Ohhhh Gutierrez

From Buenos Aires

He's Spiderman

He's our superhero

Playing for Newcastle

In the famous Black and White

Seven Nation Army:

JO-NAS GUTIERREZ

ohhh guttierez

from Buenos Aires

hes spiderman

hes our superhero

wearing black and white

he is f***ing dynomite

Ohhhh Gutierrez

From Buenos Aires

He's Spiderman

He's our superhero

Playing for Newcastle

If a records not broken . . . .

Guest nufc_kev

Seven Nation Army:

JO-NAS GUTIERREZ

ohhh guttierez

from Buenos Aires

hes spiderman

hes our superhero

wearing black and white

he is f***ing dynomite

Ohhhh Gutierrez

From Buenos Aires

He's Spiderman

He's our superhero

Playing for Newcastle

If a records not broken . . . .

Just saying the words i've heard a lot of people sing. They're far more classy. "Fuckin' dyyynamite" is far too charverish and boro-esque imo.

Seven Nation Army:

JO-NAS GUTIERREZ

ohhh guttierez

from Buenos Aires

hes spiderman

hes our superhero

wearing black and white

he is f***ing dynomite

Ohhhh Gutierrez

From Buenos Aires

He's Spiderman

He's our superhero

Playing for Newcastle

Huh?

Guest guinness_fiend

People who begrudge fans who attend matches week on week from having their fun, whether it be by waving around shoes or doing headstands.  As long as they support the club, they can do what they want.

Guest guinness_fiend

people who" look down" at other people who cannot make games week in week out, whether that is home or away, simply because they dont have the money or work most weekends.

Agreed.

people who" look down" at other people who cannot make games week in week out, whether that is home or away, simply because they dont have the money or work most weekends.

Agreed.

Well, if that was as a result of what I wrote my response would be that you should enjoy the few games that you do actually attend instead of sitting there moaning all the way through about how shite a certain player is or how rubbish we are as a team.

You may not realise but, that really winds people up!

(plus not necessarilly a dig at anyone in particular on here, just my observation!)

Agreed.

Well, if that was as a result of what I wrote my response would be that you should enjoy the few games that you do actually attend instead of sitting there moaning all the way through about how s**** a certain player is or how rubbish we are as a team.

You may not realise but, that really winds people up!

(plus not necessarilly a dig at anyone in particular on here, just my observation!)

agreed, i stand on the back row of the leazes corner. two seats to my right is a general sale seat. the other week (city i think ) there was some lad. aged about 18-19 or so. everytime we started to sing he would shake his head, sometimes tutting at us. when we scored and a few of us jumped about he looked well pissed off. later on someones brother came and stood with us. and he looked pissed by the fact we were all stood there (3 or us to 2 seats) ... he stood there all match never said one word. which is his option and im not having a go at him for it. but why stand in the singing section. on the back row. and moan/tut that people are shouting and singing?! 

its been 18 months since I gave up my season ticket, but when I had one, there were plenty of things no end.  One being returning to my seat following a cup game the previous weekend, which I didn't attend, and my fucking seat was broken and wouldn't automatically return upright, I had to do it myself.  Thank you Newcastle for letting some fat fucking bastard break it.

It was the row 2nd up from the main walkway in the Milburn (the one thats above the tunnel and dugouts) and of course the row in front had a barrier in front of it, and we had 2 kids in front of us who used to stand on the barrier whenever there was a half chance.  I know everyone stands up when theres a chance, but usually you can still see over them, but these little buggers standing on the barrier made themselves about 7 foot tall.  The amount of stuff I missed or only "half saw" because of it was unbelieveable.