What annoys you at a Newcastle match, and other weird things...

Jamie

Aye, half time entertainment is embarrassing.

Some squeeky cunt behind me last night shouting 'fuck off' every minute or so. People who sing the same old boring songs also annoys me. The shit PA system and finally people who get on the backs of the players for fuck all.

I feel a tad guilty really. I really need to stop drifting into spasms of "Nicky Butt is fucking shit" every time he misplaces a pass. :blush:

However, when i hear other people doing that it doesn't anger me too much. It's when they're chanting his name two minutes later on. I mean aye - it's good to get behind the team - but that's just plain fickle, makes you sound very stupid really.

Oh aye, and another thing tonight, some bloke was going mental when Ameobi never challenged for the ball, you know the 1 he left because he was going to be offside ? That pissed me off so much

Yup.  A few old fucking faggots in the Gallowgate who don't know the rules had a go at him for this as well.  I nearly exploded.

I had to tell the guy next to me that he left it because he was offside.

Guest toonlass

Aye, half time entertainment is embarrassing.

Some squeeky cunt behind me last night shouting 'fuck off' every minute or so. People who sing the same old boring songs also annoys me. The shit PA system and finally people who get on the backs of the players for fuck all.

Not as bad as that breakdancing shit that the had at the village of the damned though, what the hell was that all about?

TV Pundits who don't know the Laws of the Game, but still have an opinion that they espouse as fact even though they are completely wrong.  ESPN's Tommy Smythe is a perfect example of someone who hasn't a clue but is always the expert - even when he is wrong.

TV Commentators or the assistant "colour" commentators, who call for a Penalty to be awarded for the smallest/trifling infringement when in reality, there is no way that any Referee would "change a game" and award a penalty for that sort of infringement.  Tommy Smythe is bad at this too - makes his game calls of ESPN UEFA Champions League games a bit of a joke.

I think all commentators should have experienced at least one full season as a referee of local rec games just to understand the role of the referee and then they wouldn't talk so much crap. They might then know the LOTG better and have an idea of how an official referees a game.

I was probably annoying the fuck out of everyone last night by shouting penalty at everything. It amused me though. I also kept singign we're gonna win the league. Just for the craic like, y'kna....

This bloke behind me always says "you spineless cunt", it is kinda irritating but my mate and I have just started singing "Jellyfish, Jellyfish" whenever he says it....so y'kna....

What about when you sit by the guy who, in some cases for the whole game,keeps nudging you and says,"i can see them bastards,the opposition,scoring,"And if they do score you get the i fucking told ya didn't i comments.He/they do my swede right in.

The Joke of a P.A system especially in Level 7, really needs to be sorted . I also hate when people argue with each other , i just think whyy at a football match ??

I don't mind when people argue with one another, I just think it's a bit stupid when people scrap one another. I liek the fact that people argue in a way it shows they are passionate about what they believe in.