Shola Out For Season - Oliver

Karjala

I personally dont think Ameobi is good enough for the premiership. I think he is the reason players like Chopra and Lua Lua arent with us anymore, 2 players who would score more than ameobi over a season. See Chops got 2 against the mackems last night!!!!

Aye if only Shola would score 2 against the Makems  :roll:

Did the ball ricochet off Chopra and just happened to go into the net?

Werent both Shola goals well timed headers?

You're right. They weren't.

Er yes they were actually.

Errr, one was an attempted header and it actually came off either his shoulder or back, if you just check them out and then come back with a humble apology.

I have just watched and BOTH were very good headers!

Not watching a 3min comp when i have the goals on WMP, the first one was a clear header, very well taken, the second he beat the defender and it looked to come off his head but even if it did come off the shoulder he still beat the defender got something on the ball and scored a goal!

This pointless nit picking at every little thing just screams of someone desperate for an excuse to knock a player. Fact is Shola's goals won us that game, I bet you weren't moaning at the time (actually you probably would have prefered a 2-1 defeat rather than shola scoring 2)

Guest thompers

Not watching a 3min comp when i have the goals on WMP, the first one was a clear header, very well taken, the second he beat the defender and it looked to come off his head but even if it did come off the shoulder he still beat the defender got something on the ball and scored a goal!

This pointless nit picking at every little thing just screams of someone desperate for an excuse to knock a player. Fact is Shola's goals won us that game, I bet you weren't moaning at the time (actually you probably would have prefered a 2-1 defeat rather than shola scoring 2)

Look at that compilation and tell me I'm nit picking. He's fucking horrendous.

Look at that compilation and tell me I'm nit picking. He's ****ing horrendous.

Yet our best bet for scoring goals at the moment. I don't know how you can continue to argue against that point!

Yet our best bet for scoring goals at the moment. I don't know how you can continue to argue against that point!

And that is why we are in desperate relegation trouble and one of the lowest scorers in the league because he is/was our main threat! The guy is no better than chopra was IMO

And that is why we are in desperate relegation trouble and one of the lowest scorers in the league because he is/was our main threat! The guy is no better than chopra was IMO

Chopra is being amazingly overhyped at the moment! Probably by the same people who turned their noses up at Earnshaw who I bet will finish the season outscorer Rocky "Pele" Chopra!

Chopra is being amazingly overhyped at the moment! Probably by the same people who turned their noses up at Earnshaw who I bet will finish the season outscorer Rocky "Pele" Chopra!

I'm certainly not over hyping, he was clearly not good enough but neither is Shola. I wouldnt mind Earnshaw at this moment in time actually. Its amazing how far back we have gone in 2 years in the striker department where its got to the points Sibierski is badly missed when he was injured last week  bluesigh.gif

chopra has the finishing insticts of a good striker, but not the skill. championship is a great level for him to develop, and maybe one day he'll be a premiership striker.

It doesn't matter if Ameobi is injured. Fit or not, if he was the only striker avaialble, we STILL would have no Premiership quality forwards.

for the people who say shola should play and all this. Can you explain to all us idiot who think hes the premierships worst player, what he brings to the team and his strengths please

Most of the goals we've scored under Roeder.

Yes but look at all the bad he does in a team, gives the ball away to easy, cant head, cant control the ball, has no "trick", cant shoot from far, cant make runs into areas. struggles to hold the ball up, hand balls all the time,.

The bloke is a complete and utter tool

I'm not sure anyone rates him to do any of that. The fact is he's scored most of our goals and we can't sign anyone else until January. Therefore him being out is a bad thing.

Only very, very marginally more bad than him being IN, though.

Worse is worse.