The Godfather II 360/PS3/PC - Out April 2009..Anyone got it? is it any good?

pedro111

Guest cfhpantera27

Looks canny, i enjoyed the first one on the original Xbox, always been tempted to pick up the 360 version.

yeah had the first one for ps2 and thought about getting it again for 360 to see the difference, but had saints row and GTA to keep me occupied, will definitely be giving this new one a go! 

• 5 months later...

They were all rented out when I went up there. Reviews have been generally negative.

Chhers Mike.

If you say its shiiiiiite, then it must be.

I can't say anything about it until I get my hands on it. imo it looks like more of the same, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

It's just a jpg in the

[move][/move]

brackets. I was going to have pac man Mike Ashley chase him, but I realized how lazy I am and just left it as it is.

Ha ha thats class!, put Mike Ashley in man go on!  :lol:

If you've got the skill, add Michael Owen in his chopper hovering up and down above them too!

It's just a jpg in the

[move][/move]

brackets. I was going to have pac man Mike Ashley chase him, but I realized how lazy I am and just left it as it is.

If you've got the skill, add Michael Owen in his chopper hovering up and down above them too!

:lol: No skill at all.

Hey Pedro, did NHL 09 ever break your controller? I'm thinking about picking it up again cheap but the last time I had it, I broke my analog trying to do slap shots.

It's just a jpg in the

[move][/move]

:lol: No skill at all.

Hey Pedro, did NHL 09 ever break your controller? I'm thinking about picking it up again cheap but the last time I had it, I broke my analog trying to do slap shots.

It didnt break it but I did notice that after a while on occasion it didnt respond correctly to slapshots..........so .......I guess it did break it!  :lol:

Haven't played it myself, but it's supposedly broken, not finished, buggy and extremely repetitive.

That was according to gamespot, gametrailers really liked it, gave it 8.4 or something like that (compared to GS 4.5).

• 2 weeks later...

The thing about this game is that you see what six or twelve months of more development would have allowed the designers to do. The police A.I is of NES standard, just fucking abysmal. I love the fact that your health replenishes without you doing anything. You can just walk through places like the fucking terminator.

There was a really good game being made here, but we got the shit beta that should have never left the offices.