ITS BONNA NEET

cp40

What you fuckers up to, its the first bonna neet ive looked forward to in years, cos ive got a load of Garden shit to burn,.might throw a couple of charvers on aswell, hope no body calls 999 tho.

Guest lankybellwipe

What you fuckers up to, its the first bonna neet ive looked forward to in years, cos ive got a load of Garden shit to burn,.might throw a couple of charvers on aswell, hope no body calls 999 tho.

That, in itself, was 'statement of charva' !

Me?  I'm doing sod all! I think t' youngun would be a little too young to take it in, and he'd be like a common pet - scared shitless!

Guest lankybellwipe

Well I'm no fucker but I will be going out for food.

Bangers and Mash?

Wagon Wheels n' Catherine Wheels?

f*** all. I've got to be up at like 3 in the morning for a trip to Stoke.

someone tell tooj a 15yr old girl  has taken over his account.

"at like 3 in the morning" indeed.

either that or he's been watching "clueless" again

f*** all. I've got to be up at like 3 in the morning for a trip to Stoke.

someone tell tooj a 15yr old girl  has taken over his account.

"at like 3 in the morning" indeed.

either that or he's been watching "clueless" again

"like you know, whatever"

There's a consultant sitting opposite me right now having a discussion with a colleague and he's an absolute dead-ringer for Richard Dunwoody (jockey).  Funny thing is, this chap really does give the impression, though his job and Richard Dunwoody's jobs are absolute miles apart, that he really is a fucking raving knob jockey hermo. The little cutie.

There's a consultant sitting opposite me right now having a discussion with a colleague and he's an absolute dead-ringer for Richard Dunwoody (jockey).  Funny thing is, this chap really does give the impression, though his job and Richard Dunwoody's jobs are absolute miles apart, that he really is a f***ing raving knob jockey hermo. The little cutie.

And bonna night?

There's a consultant sitting opposite me right now having a discussion with a colleague and he's an absolute dead-ringer for Richard Dunwoody (jockey).  Funny thing is, this chap really does give the impression, though his job and Richard Dunwoody's jobs are absolute miles apart, that he really is a f***ing raving knob jockey hermo. The little cutie.

And bonna night?

i think, he thinks bonna neet is something gays do to each other.?

And bonna night?

Oh, did I not say, I'm gonna cook me up some greasy little faggots.  They taste better on an open fire (with the odd aerosol for good measure).  Maybe followed up by swallowing a couple of cheesy puffs that have come out of the cupboard.

And bonna night?

Oh, did I not say, I'm gonna cook me up some greasy little faggots.  They taste better on an open fire (with the odd aerosol for good measure).  Maybe followed up by swallowing a couple of cheesy puffs that have come out of the cupboard.

thats the spirit.

Guest lankybellwipe

Fuck all. I've got to be up at like 3 in the morning for a trip to Stoke.

"Lynne! Some of these Toojs' are going to....  stoke!"