Halloween

TRC

Guest nufcandy

Doing precisely **** all for it. It's a bag o' shite.

i just feel too old for it now and the little 'uns in the family are too young at the mo

Shagging Mark then wanking him off into the Sea. Then having a jam doughnut and some chilli and chips from ameens, then getting back home to wat Step Toe and son with Peter Griffin bluewink.gif

Guest Gemmill

Fuck all.  Basically if your age ranks in double figures and you're getting dressed up for Halloween, you're a total wanker.

Guest nufcandy

Fuck all. Basically if your age ranks in double figures and you're getting dressed up for Halloween, you're a total wanker.

bit harsh on 10 and 11 year olds there like

Didn't know you Brits celebrated Halloween!, I thought it was purely a North American thing!

Culturally it is an American thing nowadays - fucking "Trick or Treat"... blueupset.gif

Enough to make you want to wage a Jihad on those cultural imperialist bastards, really. :wullie:

Didn't know you Brits celebrated Halloween!, I thought it was purely a North American thing!

Culturally it is an American thing nowadays - ****ing "Trick or Treat"... blueupset.gif

Enough to make you want to wage a Jihad on those cultural imperialist bastards, really. :wullie:

Yes I know! the amount of money they spend here in Canda it's fucking unbelievable!, got to trudge around in the cold just for a bag bloody lollies thank fuck we don't do it in Australia.

Culturally it is an American thing nowadays - ****ing "Trick or Treat"... blueupset.gif

Yes I know! the amount of money they spend here in Canda it's ****ing unbelievable!, got to trudge around in the cold just for a bag bloody lollies thank **** we don't do it in Australia.

Where about's are you, mate?  I'm in Toronto and it is bloody ridiculous the amount of money

people spend.  I buy that mixed box of chocolate bars, give half away and pack the rest in

my work lunches. 

Yes I know! the amount of money they spend here in Canda it's ****ing unbelievable!, got to trudge around in the cold just for a bag bloody lollies thank **** we don't do it in Australia.

Where about's are you, mate?  I'm in Toronto and it is bloody ridiculous the amount of money

people spend.  I buy that mixed box of chocolate bars, give half away and pack the rest in

my work lunches. 

I'm living in Ottawa at the moment, and from what I hear the people in Toronto spend even more on Halloween than Ottawa, is that true?

If there is a holiday North America makes it into a money machine. Even in little NZ we have "trick or treat". Fortunately I'm 10 k from the local metropolis of 7000 so the kids have a longh walk. Pointless. Witchcraft is more appropriate.