wormy (2)

madras

tosser. 2 post bloody wonder,just comes in,becomes king of cool and fucks off without a thank you to me ,his creator,he/she is nothing without me.........

"But don't forget it's me who put you where you are now

And I can put you back down too"

Guest lankybellwipe

Tread carefully Madras.

The crown of 'King of Cool' is a fortune most worthy of you,

but I may suggest the crown is making you somewhat 'cocky and flagrant'

We all love you anyhoo!

O0

:-[ madras I thought I meant more to you than that!? I work in a pub so my hours are ridiculous, and I like to keep quiet in the forums, I prefer to read than post, is that so wrong!? My 15 minutes of fame were great and all, but I don't know where to go from here! I feel if I post anywhere else I'll be a letdown! Fucking hell posting drunk on NO, I never thought I'd reach this point!! Fucking hell I still love my avatar, blood came from my ass earlier when I wiped, I thought of you guys!!!

:-[ madras I thought I meant more to you than that!? I work in a pub so my hours are ridiculous, and I like to keep quiet in the forums, I prefer to read than post, is that so wrong!? My 15 minutes of fame were great and all, but I don't know where to go from here! I feel if I post anywhere else I'll be a letdown! Fucking hell posting drunk on NO, I never thought I'd reach this point!! Fucking hell I still love my avatar, blood came from my ass earlier when I wiped, I thought of you guys!!!

What's so wrong about posting drunk on NO? :shifty: