Games you still need to complete...

Fugazi

...from your collection.

Just been having a look through mine and didn't realise how many games are still unfinished:

Gears of War

GRAW 2

PGR3

Splinter Cell:DA

Mass Effect

Crackdown

GTAIV

The Darkness

Also bought Far Cry 2 and Fallout 3 recently, so that's 2 more to complete.

Most of them. I rarely finish a game.

Fuking loads as well. Said before in this forum i have a real problem completing games and i have to hammer them or i will lose interest.

Out of all my 360 games i've completed COD3, Lego Star Wars (main story) Crackdown (most of that one actually) and Mass Effect.

All of them were hammered start to finish, 4 games out of about 20 titles i've owned on the 360.

GTAIV

WWE

Gears of War

PES

Perfect Dark Zero

Dead Rising

SC: Double Agent

FEAR

Pray

Burnout Revenge

Blazing Angels

I've got a copy of Mass Effect but I've honestly never played it. Want to get some other games completed first.

One of the most enjoyable games on the 360 for me. Not to say its the same for yourself, but well worth a good crack at.

I've got a copy of Mass Effect but I've honestly never played it. Want to get some other games completed first.

One of the most enjoyable games on the 360 for me. Not to say its the same for yourself, but well worth a good crack at.

Oh no, I'm pretty much guaranteed to love it, KOTOR is one of my all time favourites.

I simply want to be able to devote all my gaming time to it, which means completing some other games first. Luckily I'm skint at the moment so haven't bought any new games since SCIV, so it's just a matter of finishing one or two games I've got on the spin now before I can really get stuck into it.

Too many to list, normally buy a few in the space of a few months and never give them a fair crack, get halfway through each one and then trade them towards a new game that i'm desperate for.

Shame really because there's a fair few decent games i've traded which i'd quite like to finish now.

Oh no, I'm pretty much guaranteed to love it, KOTOR is one of my all time favourites.

I simply want to be able to devote all my gaming time to it, which means completing some other games first. Luckily I'm skint at the moment so haven't bought any new games since SCIV, so it's just a matter of finishing one or two games I've got on the spin now before I can really get stuck into it.

Aye then you'll love it, in for a right treat. Next time you got a big patch of free time get into it. I think i had it done in 2/3 days, but that was about 25 hours in those 2/3 days.  :blush:

Dead Rising.

I've got to where you fight on that tank and given up.

Sounds far, i got to the part where the twats in the park ran me over and over and i gave up.

I think it's the last part before finishing the game, you're supposed to fight this army officer in unarmed combat and he just keeps kicking my arse.

It took me ages to complete Gears on Hardcore... I was doing fine until the end of the 4th act, where you're in that mansion thing and are getting attacked by the Locust from all sides and then have to run to that APC. Quite possibly some of the most frustrating gaming I've ever come across.

It took me ages to complete Gears on Hardcore... I was doing fine until the end of the 4th act, where you're in that mansion thing and are getting attacked by the Locust from all sides and then have to run to that APC. Quite possibly some of the most frustrating gaming I've ever come across.

My mate's bang in to it and done on the hardest.

I couldn't do the end boss on the easiest setting.

But i struggled with the game start to finish, a game i never really got the grips of until i entered the train, just getting the hang of it there then boom, big fuking bad boss, was quite disappointed with that.

Dead Rising.

Sounds far, i got to the part where the twats in the park ran me over and over and i gave up.

I think it's the last part before finishing the game, you're supposed to fight this army officer in unarmed combat and he just keeps kicking my arse.

Fuking hell that's canny far by the sounds of it. The V-sync issues, tearing, just put me off having a good go at it.

Completed:

Bioshock

COD4

(Portal)

Halo 3

Guitar Hero II (ish)

Incomplete:

Gears of War

Splinter Cell: Double Agent

(The rest of the Orange Box)

Gears of War 2

Fable 2

GTA IV

Oblivion

PGR3

Can't complete:

PES6

PES2008

FIFA 08

FIFA 09

Viva Pinata

Brian Lara

I think that covers it.

Splinter cell DA.

Lost Odyssey - No excuse there, brilliant game, will do it when I'm bored of my new games, also downloaded those extra levels for it so need to do those too.

Star Wars Lego The complete saga.

CoD4 - Still haven't done that last bonus mission.

Dynasty Warriors 6.

Dead Rising.

Haha, same. Traded it after that.

I rarely finish any of mine due to the fact I play in patches. Not turned the 360 on in months now. The only story-based game I own and not finished now though is GTAIV. Dunno, it's just not fun enough.

Dead Rising.

Haha, same. Traded it after that.

I rarely finish any of mine due to the fact I play in patches. Not turned the 360 on in months now. The only story-based game I own and not finished now though is GTAIV. Dunno, it's just not fun enough.

I've really gone off the 360, but i blame playing it on my 22", just doesn't get me going.

So hopefully this month i'm finally getting a 46" Samsung LE46A656

http://www.froogle.richersounds.com/common/productpictures/304815.jpg

Which will revitalise my 360, but i know exactly how it will pan out, good for a couple of weeks then realise its probably down to the fact i'm not the gamer i used to be.

:(