Adrian Durham wants us to go down because...

afar

Our supporters need a reality check we think we are bigger than we are and a couple of seasons in the championship will teach us the errors of our ways.

I turned Talksport off straight after that, what do you guys think ?

Mike Parry is a 50 year old ginger virgin who spouts total shite 99% of the time (the other 1% is the time checks which even he gets right)

0870 number to ring in and 50p per text + network charge. Adverts 4 times an hour. Must admit I sometimes listen if 606 is shite.

Guest Geordiesned

If we have big attendances when we're doing well we're a bunch of glory hunters. If we have big attendances when we're shit we need a reality check.

Adrian Durham, you sir are a cock!

Does he mean the supporters think the club's bigger than we are?

Or does he mean the supporters think the supporters are bigger than we are?

If it's the first one, he's right in some cases. If it's the second one, he needs to... well... get fucking fucked the fucking cunt.

Talksport in general state controversial 'views' like that to generate money and a show though people ringing in.

Ignore it.

Yep,  Every show on the station is the same.  One presenter has one view,  and his co-host shares the exact opposite view.  They will then spend 3 hours getting callers on to argue each point.  Load of shite nowadays.

Guest alftupper

Durham tends to forget that a lot of us do have experience of the lower divisions.

However I always considered TalkSport to be for Everton fans only. Professional tossers like  Durham and Kinghorn are only employed to cause controversy, with Parry

not having a clue about any subject he cares to spout off about

- switch the bloody thing off.

Whether he was just saying it for effect or not what really gauled me was how he seemed to suggest that a little spell in the championship would sort us out. We've not won a sodden thing in 37 years, we've yo-yoed between the 2 divisions in most of that time why do we need another punishment for expecting a little bit more from our team ?

The next sentence he tells us how Charlton supporters don't deserve the drop cos they got their club back to "The Valley" and with his cockney twang in full voice tells disagrees strongly with Micky Quinn who suggested Fulham should go down.

I may be biased but if there are one set of fans who don't deserve the drop in the whole country then it's us, half a century without a trophy, a team, manager and chairman who are the laughing stock of the country and we still get close to 50,000 every home game. We never get the credit we are due from the southern based media, but nothing changes there.

Adrian Durham talks complete bollocks 99.5% of the time,when i knew what they were going to discuss and I knew that he would say Newcastle,he hates us.

He's always talks shite to get a reaction from callers. :wullie:

Anyone who listens to that shite needs their head examined. Talk Sport basically exists purely to promote southern, and mainly London, clubs above all else. They are, for example, the worst purveyors of that ridiculous "West Ham, academy of football" line of bullshit. They see Spurs as some kind of underachieving Real Madrid.

Rodney Marsh and Alan Brazil are two of the biggest knobs in sport today. Marsh for believing that the country ends at Watford, Brazil for thinking that he is some kind of Pele figure of the world game. And he's got a major, major issue with the fact that Villa won the league in 81, not Ipswich, but that won't bother you.

Shit radio station, staffed by idiots, and listened to by morons.

I only listen to it, in the car to and from work, tbh how much choice do I have ? Metro radio, Radio Newcastle, give me a break. I'm too old for the shite Radio 1 or Galxy play, and too young for the shite Radio 2 plays, no interest in Radio 3 or 4. Radio 5 Live's chat is so dull it becomes a danger to me falling asleep at the wheel. I want to listen to chat about football and unfortunately Talksport are the only ones who do that, sorry for being a moron and all that.

Our supporters need a reality check we think we are bigger than we are and a couple of seasons in the championship will teach us the errors of our ways.

I turned Talksport off straight after that, what do you guys think ?

I don't know why you take ANY notice of what this juvenile idiot says - only person worth listening to on that station is Gaunt - at least he says what we all think about politicians. Durham is a total clown - doesn't he support Peterboro or something ? That WELL qualifies him to talk about Newcastle United & its fans, don't you think...!?