Comical Oliver on Sunday Supplement - Sky Sports 1 NOW

Guest Wally_McFool

:rant:   Jesus wept, just sat there when beasley ripped into the fans, spineless fucknuckle of a man

As I said in the media thread Rob Beasley is Mike Ashleys PR man. Talk of his 5 year plan, when did it start? When Mike took over the club? When KK came in? When Wise & the other 2 men joined? Or was it one of these horizon/rolling 5 year plans.

:rant:   Jesus wept, just sat there when beasley ripped into the fans, spineless fucknuckle of a man

As I said in the media thread Rob Beasley is Mike Ashleys PR man. Talk of his 5 year plan, when did it start? When Mike took over the club? When KK came in? When Wise & the other 2 men joined? Or was it one of these horizon/rolling 5 year plans.

Taking the rose-tinted specs off, he was the only one of the 3 'journalists' to actually come across as vaguely level-headed. Granted, he's a friend of Ashley, but he put himself across a lot better than the other two stereo-typing numptys.

Granted he did, but his view was completely one sided, as expected being his mate, but as

a so called representative of Newcastle, the region not the club, just to sit there and take that crap without a single counter argument was a fucking disgrace.

Still he's not called Anal Oliver for nothing is he, man's a wanksplash.

Taking the rose-tinted specs off, he was the only one of the 3 'journalists' to actually come across as vaguely level-headed. Granted, he's a friend of Ashley, but he put himself across a lot better than the other two stereo-typing numptys.

The ranting cockney Chelsea "OH LOOK AT ME I HAVE BEEN TO AMERICA FOR 3 WEEKS & MOST OF YOU CUNTS CAN ONLY GET 2 WEEKS OFF WORK" twat came across as level headed!!! How bizarre.

Granted he did, but his view was completely one sided, as expected being his mate, but as

a so called representative of Newcastle, the region not the club, just to sit there and take that crap without a single counter argument was a f***ing disgrace.

Still he's not called Anal Oliver for nothing is he, man's a wanksplash.

When you say "one sided" you mean "the other side of the argument" if anyone id take what he says as a gauge on how Ashley feels, wouldnt that be accurate? Why would he be wrong in saying all those things if thats his account of the things - surely he'd know better than anyone else whats gone on at the club?

Of course i appreciate that, and yes i agree it is probably accurate at how Ashley feels

i don't think that if it is Ashley's point of view it will surprise anybody on here either,

what really boiled my piss is how Oliver sat there listening to all that and didn't say a thing, this was my point.

Of course i appreciate that, and yes i agree it is probably accurate at how Ashley feels

i don't think that if it is Ashley's point of view it will surprise anybody on here either,

what really boiled my piss is how Oliver sat there listening to all that and didn't say a thing, this was my point.

Ah ok!  :thup: