Duff vs Dyer

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dyer could pass and move at pace. He never scored or created many but as part of our team he pissed on Duff's contribution from a great height. In my opinion he was ten times the player Duff is.

Some people in the match thread disagree with me. ???

Discuss.

We're crying out for a Kieron Dyer in our team. Duff has offered nothing in his time at the club.

We've got Gutierrez. We need Shearer, Robert, Solano and Speed.

and Woodgate, Bellamy, Batty....

Point stands though, playes like Dyer and Jonas are great to have when there are decent players around them, and the pace and running on the ball of either player would help other quality players do their stuff. We don't have those players, with the exception of Owen, Colo, Barton and Beye.

We're crying out for a Kieron Dyer in our team. Duff has offered nothing in his time at the club.

yeah, were desperate for someone to play half a dozen games a season.

pick the ball up in the centre circle, and run diagonally to the corner flag.

He would have been better than Pele, if the goals were in the corners.....or the sick room.

Comparing both when they were fit playing for Newcastle there is no question for me, Dyer when fit was 10 times the player that Duff is now.  BUT, he was never fit, so in essence, both were as much use as a chocolate fireguard for us!

He would have been better than Pele, if the goals were in the corners.....or the sick room.

Yep, we've certainly been better with Butt, Barton and Guthrie in midfield. My mistake.

Guest Stephen927

Such a shame with Duff cos he was fantastic at Blackburn and then Chelsea, and now he's a complete shadow of his former self. :undecided:

Yep, we've certainly been better with Butt, Barton and Guthrie in midfield. My mistake.

as usual.

When Dyer was fit he was brilliant, made a real difference to our team.  That Southampton game in the FA Cup, away to West Brom, pure class.

Think people are bein too harsh on Duff tho, he's been playing well lately.

When Dyer was fit he was brilliant, made a real difference to our team.  That Southampton game in the FA Cup, away to West Brom, pure class.

Think people are bein too harsh on Duff tho, he's been playing well lately.

wow. 8 years,...2 good games,. what a fucking star.

Dyer could pass and move at pace. He never scored or created many but as part of our team he pissed on Duff's contribution from a great height. In my opinion he was ten times the player Duff is.

Discuss.

Silly debate Dave. Dyer was as important off he ball as on it for us. Something we still havent replaced.

Discuss.

Silly debate Dave. Dyer was as important off he ball as on it for us. Something we still havent replaced.

It's not my debate.