Ipswich footballer outrage

Guest Phil K

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Ipswich-Player-David-Norris-Handcuff-Gesture-To-Luke-McCormick-Causes-Anger/Article/200811215147924?f=rss

Couldn't believe this.

I know footballers are thick mindless peabrained dumb - call em what you will, but to joke about his mate who killed 2 children is repulsive and sick

Many are calling for his sacking.

Ipswich board are far from happy with this arrogant moron.

I'd fine him 10 weeks wages - every penny of which should be given to the parents of the victims of his "mate"  :rant:

Guest icemanblue

Phil K - Moral Guardian

What was he joking about, mate? Not getting up in arms about something without knowing what happened again, are you?

oh ffs.. high morals strike again

Completely agree with you, i understand the mother is devastated, but come on how f*** can she say that his rying to say to children that its ok to drink and drive, i think majority of the pople in the stadium didn't even know what he meant by it and hadnt the papers put this up it would never been a problem.

Tell that to the parents, pal.

Must admit to being equally revolted by the answers so far than the thoughtless gesture in the first place.

How is it known to be for him?

The character saying so is a bit of a giveaway..... :rolleyes:

Phil K - Moral Guardian

What was he joking about, mate? Not getting up in arms about something without knowing what happened again, are you?

Happily, the Ipswich board has more morality than yourself, chuckles

Guest icemanblue

Must admit to being equally revolted by the answers so far than the thoughtless gesture in the first place.

Revolted?! Here, get a life pal. Again, what was the guy joking about?

It was an ill advised message of support to a mate, with no reference to the victims or their family.

It was an ill advised message of support to a mate, with no reference to the victims or their family.

Get a life ?

For being revolted at this peabrained arrogant act ?

You THAT stupid ?

Guest Heneage

But does he not say its not for him?

No, of course not - it's for Santa Claus.

How silly of me....

Well ask him to explain it may have a perfectly fine explanation.

But does he not say its not for him?

No, of course not - it's for Santa Claus.

How silly of me....

Well ask him to explain it may have a perfectly fine explanation.

The Ipswich board are doing just that at this minute.

Hardly the actions over a minor thing, I'd say

The "gesture of support" suggests his conviction is unjust - if he thinks that, the t*** should be sacked.

Finally - someone whose head ISN'T anally inserted.

Guest icemanblue

Get a life ?

For being revolted at this peabrained arrogant act ?

You THAT stupid ?

:lol:

Keep up the good work, pal.

Guest palnese

chill out, Phil.. it's an awful tragedy, but the player surely didn't mean to insult the victims and their family.

just showing a friend his support probably.. its all a tragedy as mentioned.

chill out, Phil.. it's an awful tragedy, but the player surely didn't mean to insult the victims and their family.

I don't think he thought AT ALL.

I'd fine the b****** 6-10 weeks wages and give every penny to the grieving parents.

And chill out ?

Celebrating a death driving mate isn't minor, pal. Nor forgiveable

I would never have known what the gesture was until it was mentioned to me.

I watched sky this morning and seen the incident, how can anyone say for sure what it was.

No offence, but I can't believe anyone couldn't work out what it was.

The more you allow footballers to think they can get away with sniggering "apologies" without making them FEEL it, the worse they'll get.

We're seeing that on Britains streets with the thugs wearing a tie and "apologizing" in court and then going out and doing WORSE

I watched sky this morning and seen the incident, how can anyone say for sure what it was.

the player himself, has, and tried to apologise, and rationalize,...hes a twat.

Exactly, finally someone who agrees with me. Look if its anyones fault its the press, but hey everyone knows he hates the children that were in this tragedy and that he means Luke doesn't deserve the time hes in right?

God damn people, his ''gesture of support'' can be anything, just dont take it for granted that hes disrespeting the family of the victims. But im probably just another dumb guy with his own opinion of things in life than you Phil K right?

the player himself, has, and tried to apologise, and rationalize,...hes a t***.

He actually said "it was for my pal in prison and it was a prison gesture"?

Exactly, finally someone who agrees with me. Look if its anyones fault its the press, but hey everyone knows he hates the children that were in this tragedy and that he means Luke doesn't deserve the time hes in right?

God damn people, his ''gesture of support'' can be anything, just dont take it for granted that hes disrespeting the family of the victims. But im probably just another dumb guy with his own opinion of things in life than you Phil K right?

You want to believe the crap, nothing more noble than that.

It says nothing positive about yourself, either.

I don't think he thought AT ALL.

I'd fine the b****** 6-10 weeks wages and give every penny to the grieving parents.

And chill out ?

Celebrating a death driving mate isn't minor, pal. Nor forgiveable

No offence, but I can't believe anyone couldn't work out what it was.

The more you allow footballers to think they can get away with sniggering "apologies" without making them FEEL it, the worse they'll get.

We're seeing that on Britains streets with the thugs wearing a tie and "apologizing" in court and then going out and doing WORSE

I'm with the Gimp on this one like.

Silly us for not knowing that David Norris and Luke McCormick are best mates, eh?